Extended Xmas money back guarantee.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

DunmowDizzy

Registered Shopper
With all the Christmas gift shows on QVC already, I wondered when the extended Christmas guarantee starts again? I think I'm correct that it is currently still the usual 28 day MBG am I not?

It says on the website that the money back guarantee is now extended to January 25th 2016.

i think for the christmas weekend its extended but i think it might be all the time now as it says "Shop for Christmas with confidence

The festive period can be a stressful time whether you're making sure you're prepared for the big day, or worrying about what gifts to buy friends and family. That's where QVC can help - we've extended our money back guarantee on gift purchases until 25th January 2015 so you can return or exchange unwanted gifts. That's one less thing to fret over.

Thanks, not been watching for more than a few minutes at a time but haven't heard it mentioned on air, has anyone else?

I'm still trying to work out why they're 'celebrating' Christmas on the 9th, 10th and 11th. The 25th October would be bad enough but this seems somewhat silly.

Latest posts

Back