Exmoor Style Food

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BusyLizzie

Registered Shopper
Just flicked on to this show and I can't believe the prices but the items are selling out!! Anyone think it's actually worth the money?

I tried some Burgers and Sausages from Buccleuch when they first aired several years ago and they were dreadful - skin extremely tough on the Sausages and fatty gristly Burgers. Makes you wonder just why Andrew has jumped ship.............:33:

Think I'll carry on supporting my local Butcher!

I've never tried it but have to agree the prices are ridiculous. I wouldn't think to order my meat from the TV. I like to go into the Butcher and see what i'm buying.

I got a Buccleuch TSV ages ago !, sausage and burgers, I thought the burgers were reallt nice very meaty the sausage were OK !, but I have since found much cheaper products and taste even better !.

I agree,silly prices! Can't see the advantage of buying meat through the post. Find a good butcher,or even a good quality supermarket meat counter and you can choose what you want and take it home fresh!

I caught the final 15 minutes of this show and the roasts looked fantastic but the prices! :eek: I prefer to see what I'm buying and I'm old-fashioned when it comes to turkey. I want the whole bird roasting in my oven come Christmas Day, following Delia's instructions- and the carcasse makes great soup!

I just do not get the thing with buying food from the TV:thinking2::thinking2::thinking2::thinking2:

what about the supporting your local butchers??:wonder2::wonder2::wonder2::wonder2::wonder2:

I agree,silly prices! Can't see the advantage of buying meat through the post. Find a good butcher,or even a good quality supermarket meat counter and you can choose what you want and take it home fresh!

Lots of parcels getting 'lost in the post' lust in time for Christmas

Latest posts

Back