Everything you always wanted to know about... Miss Julia Roberts.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

She hates cherries. Except when featured in a Yankee Candle.

She is a size small.

She hates cherries. Except when featured in a Yankee Candle.
She is a size small.

I'm gonna stick up for her here. On the two occasions I've seen her present the Black Cherry fragrance on a Yankee show, she has openly admitted that she doesn't like it at all.

No honestly, it was not a dig. She hates cherries but loves one of the YC cherry candles. Perhaps not BC but the one with little red ones on the picture.

She doesn't like flash jewellery, even B&W and is still able to sell it to us without lying and saying she can't live without it (note to all other presenters, it can be done)

By the way, I think she looks well in all black although I know many will disagree (and I am not someone who thinks you have to wear black to appear slim).

She uses Decleor, Sculpt on her arms and the 10 ml gel one on the eyes if I remember correctly.

Julia had polio as a young child which is why she favours particular footwear and it made her more determined to become a dancer against the odds.

Oh, and in my opinion she is excellent at her job and the best presenter Q has.

Amazing how even those who don't like her, will all admit that she is the best in giving out the info pronto etc. I wish Q would take note of this and let us have more in her mould and less of the shouters.

Mind you she isn't without her faults but in comparison to the others she is Queen bee.

When she was a dancer she lived in Singapore.

No honestly, it was not a dig. She hates cherries but loves one of the YC cherry candles. Perhaps not BC but the one with little red ones on the picture.

I also hate the taste of cherries, always dig them out and give to hubby, yet i adore the YC cherry candles. Infact, cherries on snow and black cherries are my most stock piled tarts (sorry melts!) :dull:

Latest posts

Back