Eve Lom, worth the money?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

the clarins one i was talking about is the old fashioned cleansing milk lol...
sometimes the old stuff is good...maybe?

Out of interest did you know the Nude skin care range was created by Sonny Bono's widow. Yes of Sonny and Cher(not her though).

QVC long ago sold a brand with a cleansing balm very similar to EL, I even bought it from their website. Cannot remember the name of the company now, think they don't trade anymore?

Nude is created by Bono's wife (yes that Bono from U2) Nude is Edun backwards which is the ethically sourced clothing company that they both have a stake in.

If you read the article the swop is for the Eve Lom Rescue Mask versus the Liz Earle Deep Cleansing Mask, not the Eve Lom Cleanser versus Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish.
Sorry I'm in accuracy mode tonight!

Then you will appreciate that I was answering the initial question posed by this thread which asks if Eve Lom is worth the money the link I offered was entirely apposite to that.

Out of interest did you know the Nude skin care range was created by Sonny Bono's widow. Yes of Sonny and Cher(not her though).

QVC long ago sold a brand with a cleansing balm very similar to EL, I even bought it from their website. Cannot remember the name of the company now, think they don't trade anymore?

wasn't it Bharti Vyas or something like that?

And I tried some samples of Nude the other day and LOVED it - I prefer it to Sarah Chapman (sorry Jabba :))

I want to try the Temple Spa 'IN THE BEGINNING - Deep cleansing melt' next as I've heard good things about it and it doesn't appear to have any 'nasties' in it.

Has anyone tried it?

I'm loving the Nude Cleansing oil too JBD. I've been using Liz Earle for the last 10 years and thought that my skin looked better for it (i'm very acne prone and was on prescription meds for it when younger) I thought LE had really improved my skin although I still suffered breakouts and red rashes so was very wary about trying an oil cleanser but WOW what a difference! From the very first use, my skin was incredibly soft and smooth. I've been using it for about a week or so now and my sister has commented on how good my skin looks - she said its not so bumpy and not a hint of a red rash.

I asked SpaceNK in Bluewater for a sample of the eye cream too and the lovely chappy there gave me two little tubes. You need such a tiny amount that they should last a few weeks. Loving that too.

I was wanting to try the Sarah Chapman range after all the rave reviews on here. At SpaceNK it is directly below the Nude range and i had a little squirt of the cleanser tester. I wasn't too keen on the texture - reminded me of vaseline! I may give it a try when the Nude runs out but as you need just 2 pumps to thoroughly cleanse, my 200ml bottle should last quite a while!

Did you get your samples from Harpers Bazaar mag JBD??

I'm loving the Nude Cleansing oil too JBD. I've been using Liz Earle for the last 10 years and thought that my skin looked better for it (i'm very acne prone and was on prescription meds for it when younger) I thought LE had really improved my skin although I still suffered breakouts and red rashes so was very wary about trying an oil cleanser but WOW what a difference! From the very first use, my skin was incredibly soft and smooth. I've been using it for about a week or so now and my sister has commented on how good my skin looks - she said its not so bumpy and not a hint of a red rash.

I asked SpaceNK in Bluewater for a sample of the eye cream too and the lovely chappy there gave me two little tubes. You need such a tiny amount that they should last a few weeks. Loving that too.

I was wanting to try the Sarah Chapman range after all the rave reviews on here. At SpaceNK it is directly below the Nude range and i had a little squirt of the cleanser tester. I wasn't too keen on the texture - reminded me of vaseline! I may give it a try when the Nude runs out but as you need just 2 pumps to thoroughly cleanse, my 200ml bottle should last quite a while!

Did you get your samples from Harpers Bazaar mag JBD??

No, from the fantastic lady at Selfridges. She was really lovely (she actually worked on Ren - wish I had got the HB mag

JBD - HB is still on sale, but only just - next issue out on 7th june! It has little sachet samples of the cleansing oil, eye cream and mask, plus the card for a free limited edition bottle of cleansing oil.

SpaceNK Bluewater have run out of the freebie 15ml size cleanser, they told me to hang on to the card and try another branch, but there isn't another near me. it's redeemable until 30th June.

If you go to nudeskincare.com that has all the info re the setting up of the brand (Ali Hewson is Bono's wife) and it has info re the offer which Harpers Bazaar is doing.

Then you will appreciate that I was answering the initial question posed by this thread which asks if Eve Lom is worth the money the link I offered was entirely apposite to that.

Point taken - when I think of Eve Lom and Liz Earle I tend to only think of them in terms of their cleansers and presume that everyone else does too!

Latest posts

Back