ESPA Lift & Firm Discovery Collection

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I bought this last week (sorry can't seem to add link). Trouble is the pot of cleansing balm is tiny and I've used most of it in 3 days (am/pm). The smaller tube of serum will run out in the next couple of days but the larger tube might last 2 weeks. The eye moisturiser pump doesn't dispense any - either the pump doesn't work or it's empty. It's a sealed unit so can't uncrew it to check which.

I'm really annoyed. The contents are so small that I cannot use it for 30 days before deciding - I will have used it all by then and I will be paying more p&p to return empty tubes and a faulty eye cream pump, I would feel embarrassed. If I return it now while there's still some left I will be paying 2 lots of p&p for a couple of days use. I could keep it and put it down to experience but it's cost me over £26 incl p&p so I'm reluctant.

What should I do ?

Linda xx

Hi Linda,I also ordered this and my eye moisturiser did not pump out,my Oh managed to prise it off and so I am now scooping it out with a cotton bud,the cleansing balm is lovely but has nearly gone after a few uses,I do like the products but as you say they are very small sizes,have not made my mind up yet about buying more.
Lynn.

I'm really annoyed. The contents are so small that I cannot use it for 30 days before deciding - I will have used it all by then and I will be paying more p&p to return empty tubes and a faulty eye cream pump, I would feel embarrassed. If I return it now while there's still some left I will be paying 2 lots of p&p for a couple of days use. I could keep it and put it down to experience but it's cost me over £26 incl p&p so I'm reluctant.

What should I do ?

I would email Q stating exactly what you have written above.
Put the ball in their court.

If one of the items is faulty you should send it back but call them first to explain. I'd explain though that you hadn't realised the one item was faulty until today. Also explain that the trial sizes are wee so you have used most of certain of the products. I don't think you should put up with it or it'll put you off the brand.

I love ESPA and knew from experience that those trial sizes are more like a couple of weeks use. But that shouldn't mean you lose out on your guarantee.

I bought this last week (sorry can't seem to add link). Trouble is the pot of cleansing balm is tiny and I've used most of it in 3 days (am/pm). The smaller tube of serum will run out in the next couple of days but the larger tube might last 2 weeks. The eye moisturiser pump doesn't dispense any - either the pump doesn't work or it's empty. It's a sealed unit so can't uncrew it to check which.

What should I do ?

Linda xx

Hi
My eye moisturiser did not work either but I found if I turned it upside down and shook it it worked. I think there is an air lock in it. The cleansing balm lasts me ages as I found you only need a thumbnail size amount and if you warm it in your fingers before applying to the face it goes a lot further.

Latest posts

Back