Erm, is she drunk....?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Spendspendspend

Registered Shopper
What's wrong with Jill Franks on the George Simonton show. She's just gone off on one in a totally random way - admitted she's got the giggles and blaming it on going to see Shrek. Then rambling on about some production guy who she has nicknamed "Shrek" because he's got a bald head and big hands! Very strange.

jill franks needs to remember that she is on TV sometimes.

her performance with Ken Paves last week was appalling.

i doubt that she is drunk, alcohol contains calories.

She goes beyond hysterical at the mention of the word alcohol. She spat food out because there was wine vinegar in the dressing (Jilly J ones was the guest)and was like a loop tape of I don't drink alcohol, I don't drink alcohol. Neither do loads of people but they aren't so freaky about it.

wine vinegar? the stupid stupid cow.

i'd like to strap her into a chair and feed her baileys.

get her pissed, get her fat. the silly moo.

wine vinegar? the stupid stupid cow.

i'd like to strap her into a chair and feed her baileys.

get her pissed, get her fat. the silly moo.

She's not worth it, use cheapo generic cream liqueur. You could give her methylated spirit mixed with absinthe and we'd never know the difference from her usual ravings.

DF on the shoe hour said she can't describe every shoe in the sale hour cos there isn't time, she rambled about the Clark's buckle shoe being cider maker or something and she could have told us the origins of the name instead of rambling a stupid excuse. Poor research.

Last edited:
jill franks needs to remember that she is on TV sometimes.

her performance with Ken Paves last week was appalling.

i doubt that she is drunk, alcohol contains calories.

J.F. was getting tedious keep going on about Shrek and having her private jokes through her earpiece.Should spend the time giving out the sizes and being more informative,I don't know about any one else out there but it is of no interest and b****y annoying when you can't hear what the other person is saying.

I hate it when the presenters have private jokes with the gallery etc. The blond lady on gems tv used to do it. Very offputting.:angry:

I know this sounds mean, but am I the only one who thinks she has a real resemblance to Iggy Pop?

twin?

When ever that TV ad comes on with him in, I think of her!

yes but you dont go into an apoplectic fit when a bit of wine vinegar touches your lips. i assume!

we could start calling JF "Vinegar Tits":giggle:

Well I can take or leave Balsamic vinegar and if I'm not on contrary meds I will enjoy an alcoholic beverage on occasions.

As for QVC's answer to Paris Hilton, she's probably try to seek medical help for the condition of vinegar tits or ask one of the beauty guests for advice. I know she has scoliosis but I bet she didn't need a scan to diagnose it.

I saw the Simonton hour and she was indeed behaving very odd. I'm not sure if she was drunk but definitely had a long uncontrollable fit of the giggles. I was wondering if she was being would up by the gallery. It was very random her going on about Shrek and when she stood behind the hanger display. I'm prone to giggling fits myself but it didn't look the most professional of behaviour on live TV!

On the little bit of the show I saw, she had her back to the camera most of the time, very rude!

What's wrong with Jill Franks on the George Simonton show. She's just gone off on one in a totally random way - admitted she's got the giggles and blaming it on going to see Shrek. Then rambling on about some production guy who she has nicknamed "Shrek" because he's got a bald head and big hands! Very strange.

My guess is she is responding to stupidity from the gallery. Probably in her earpiece about the guest presenter rather than someone on the production team. I saw her do this before. She was presenting a Kenneth J Lane show with the guest called Barrie. He was holding up a necklace and you could see that he has a tremor in his hands. JF was smirking and giggling to the gallery and then stretched out her hand behind the jewellery bust and started imitating his tremor. Unfortunately the camera switched to a side view and you could see what she was doing. The smirk stopped and she was very red and shocked as she saw herself on the monitor. When I checked out the item on the video the seconds with the shaky hand had been cut. It made me feel really sad and sick and I really started to dislike her after that.

My guess is she is responding to stupidity from the gallery. Probably in her earpiece about the guest presenter rather than someone on the production team. I saw her do this before. She was presenting a Kenneth J Lane show with the guest called Barrie. He was holding up a necklace and you could see that he has a tremor in his hands. JF was smirking and giggling to the gallery and then stretched out her hand behind the jewellery bust and started imitating his tremor. Unfortunately the camera switched to a side view and you could see what she was doing. The smirk stopped and she was very red and shocked as she saw herself on the monitor. When I checked out the item on the video the seconds with the shaky hand had been cut. It made me feel really sad and sick and I really started to dislike her after that.

How horrible. :mad: Awful way to behave.

Latest posts

Back