Epiphany Platinum Clad

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

qvcAddict

Registered Shopper
I'm a white metal girl so mostly silver and sometimes white gold. Been looking at a couple of the Epiphany pieces so can anyone tell me what they look like in the flesh and what they think?

Many thanks x

What a shame. I just happen to like the design of one of the necklaces but really would be just as happy if it were in plain old silver.

OOoh 'eck.......I just ordered an epiphany ring y'day lol

Not tried it myself before tbh,it is on waitlist so whether I get it is another matter,but whilst there are certainly some reviews that are not so favourable for this range there are plenty more that are.I guess like most things it can be the luck of the draw.........'friday afternoon' items are possible with anything we buy I suppose.

I didn't but because it was epiphany though,I like the style of the ring,if it was just silver I still would have bought it.

Fingers crossed I get a good 'un!!!!

My mum bought herself a ring the other week. She's only worn it twice and it is scratched already.She's really disappointed.
Maybe going for a necklace or earrings is the way to go with this range, less wear and tear.

I have a few pieces of Epiphany, lots of silver and some white gold. They all get scratched to some extent and I have to say that I have had no problems with the platinum wearing off but to be honest, Im not sure how much it would show if it did with it being plated on silver.

Usually the P&P on jewellery makes it more affordable to just give it a twirl!

Bet

Personally, I don't like the Epiphany range all that much and prefer IW's version. It's heavier and more substantial. I bought a couple of Tacori pieces recently and although I love the design, it's very overpriced for what it is.

I have a ring and i wear it alot and i am gentle with it either and it is fine I have had it over a year and it looks fine with my Platinum wedding ring.

Personally, I don't like the Epiphany range all that much and prefer IW's version. It's heavier and more substantial. I bought a couple of Tacori pieces recently and although I love the design, it's very overpriced for what it is.

Yes Calico, Ideal Worlds version is good too, not sure of of how thick the bonding/plating is on either of them but I think they both have styles that suit all tastes and so its well worth looking at both. Only thing, in my opinion, its easier dealing with QVC.

I bought some Tacori earrings and they are gorgeous. Will have to keep an eye on clearance for any bargains as it is a pricey range.

Bet

Latest posts

Back