Epiphany Platinum Clad Diamonique TSV 04/01/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

SCW - Now that's what I call dedication to the cause - Merry Christmas, hope you've had a great day so far...

You do it so well, SCW, that I always look for your posts when I want to know about upcoming tsvs. Don't let us down in 2013 - I know you won't! Merry christmas. Proper crimbo!

SCW you amaze me ! Now can I give you my list of TSV`s I`m interested in during 2013 lol ...

You're a star, SCW.
Very grateful for all the effort you put in on our behalf. I'm another who always looks forward to your posts, thank you.:mysmilie_504:

Piffany Eek TSV

Has this been discussed? Do we know what it is yet?!! (in the style of Rolf Harris!!)

Sorry, my post was moved into this thread, I couldn't find the original!

Quite liking it! Will stay up for presentation I think.

Last edited:
Anyone gone for this? I like it, but think I will restrain myself as just treated myself to another expensive shiny thing! Still, it's very pretty....:confused:

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

It is pretty but I've already got a tennis bracelet. Actually I've got two. One diamonique and one with alternate pink diamonique stones. I really don't need another. And this is the third or fourth TSV that's been a tennis bracelet.

Mind you it's popular and selling well by the looks of it so if your are going to reconsider you need to do it sharpish. I can't imagine you'd want the 21cm bracelet Caipirossi.

I know, was quite shocked at how fast it's going! I would need the smaller one too. I am going to have a bath and ponder. If it's still there when I come out I may well go for it, but it won't be the end of the world if it's gone! I bought the red Franka last night, so should really behave, lol.

Capirossi - Do Casey and Rossi need a bit of BlingBling? A bracelet for each of them. :heart:

Its really nice, and good to see a diamonique tsv, they are so rare now, its all beauty and make up. Nice to see some sparkle back.

It looks lovely but i wonder if the magnetic clasp is any good on this one. Previous reviews on similar bracelets state it keeps coming open and people have even lost them.

I know, was quite shocked at how fast it's going! I would need the smaller one too. I am going to have a bath and ponder. If it's still there when I come out I may well go for it, but it won't be the end of the world if it's gone! I bought the red Franka last night, so should really behave, lol.
Come on then don't keep us in suspense, what happened after the bath? Did you get it it not?

Latest posts

Back