Epiphany Diamonique

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Gemma1

Registered Shopper
Any opinions on this range? It looks quite nice and seems a reasonable price.

I absolutely adored the Alison Young ring and was delighted when I finally received it after being on wait list. It fitted fine, it looks fabulous, but when I looked at the shank it was all scratched and it was so obvious it was a returned item. I sent it back with a complaint. QVC flatly denied sending out returned items but did refund my original and return postage, as well as original price paid. I would love to reorder the ring but feel very cautious after that experience. On the whole, Epiphany is a great range, much better than the sterling silver diamoneeeek.

I have arthritis and my ring finger, at times, swells up at the knuckle making my wedding ring and engagement ring very uncomfortable. I have managed to get an exact replica of my set in the range and am very happy with it. Have a few other things and have only once send an item back after the coating seemed to have come of

I really like the look of Epiphany Diamonique. I can't wear silver or fashion jewellery so I have held back from ordering anything. The only platinum I own is in the shoulders of my engagement ring. Maybe I should give it a go and order a pair of earrings.

Hi Gemma, I have found that it is fine for anything other than rings. I had an Epithany ring on when I went to a show, when I got home I found the coating had flaked off the shank and one of the stones was missing. It was a really good show and all we could think of was that as I was clapping the shank was bashing on my wedding set. Needless to say qvc refunded me.

I have several pieces and have been very pleased with them, a ring set I wear every day at the moment as my wedding and engagement rings because normal ones get a bit tight in summer. Also have a couple of pairs of earrings, one pair I wear everyday.:clapping:

I have a few pieces & have mostly been very happy with them.
The only thing I've been really disappointed with is a three ring set that I bought quite some time ago. Two of the rings are ok but the third one has completely discoloured & tarnished, so badly that it's unwearable. It won't come clean either.
I notice that they are still selling the set!
Do you think it's worth complaining? Suppose not I've had it since it was first a TSV.

I love Epiphany! I only buy the pieces with small stones as they look more realistic. I mix them with the real thing and you'd have to be an expert to spot the difference.

Go for it - the ring sizes are quite exact so up one or two for wide bands, you won't be disappointed.

The non-diamonique Epiphany is good as well, especially things like the omega style necklaces. I've bought pendants when really cheap just to get one of their box link or snake link chains which are very nice. :up:

Thank you all. Think I might give it a try as I don't want to take my real rings on holiday with me. Gemma xxxx

I think I prefer silver diamonique to epiphany simply because I prefer the bright White metal finish. I have one fairly bold epiphany ring which is fine but always looks like it needs a good polish to me.

Mind you I prefer white gold to silver as it needs less cleaning. :clapping:

i love the epiphany range so much that i have replaced my wedding ring with an epiphany ring for the summer (my fingers usually swell with the heat... no fear of that this year tho). i have a number of rings and a couple pairs of earrings. the problem with the earrings i have is that they are a tad heavy. i am contemplating getting more, a necklace may be next

I prefer white gold, but unfortunately, not only is it out of my price range now, but it suffers from the same ailment that traditional yellow gold does - conservativeness. I'm very bored with the traditional engagement type of rings Q and jewellers offer.
I love the Epiphany range because it does offer bold pieces (not a fan of bright silver), but my latest love is stainless steel. I adore the Eternal range but everything seems to be out of stock.
Thank goodness for eBay! My stainless steel rolling rings arrived today and it was love at first sight.
Of course, Himself thinks I'm mad. Why would I want stainless steel over gold?
Colour, design & price dear!

Latest posts

Back