Environmentally responsible?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Moth

Registered Shopper
I know their packing slips changed a while ago but I only just noticed this statement on the bottom of a recent email from Q:

"It's the little things that matter: over the next few weeks you may notice your packslip inside your delivery has become smaller and the sticky returns section has disappeared, this is just our way of giving the environment a helping hand. But don't worry if you want to return anything, it is still as easy as before - simply cut along the dotted line and attach it to your parcel."

So the smaller, non-sticky packing slip is for the sake of the environment then? By environment, I presume they actually mean profit margin, bottom line or shareholder dividend? Never mind how much tape these thing need to be stuck to the side of their parcels. Or the fact they still send out one 50ml pot of Decleor in a box you could park a smart car in! And how about sending multiple orders in the same package? Come on QVC, if you want us to believe you really care about the environment, and not just your profit, do it properly! (Presenters could also reduce their hot air output!)

What a load of rubbish! Cannot bear the new packing slips - you can barely see the writing that tells you what it is you've bought its so small - saving ink maybe!!
They must still have the some of the old style packing slips because today I received my 2 "The Sak" TSV's, one in global stripe and one in the navy and one of the packing slips was the new pathetic design and the other the old design with sticky labels.
The amount of sellotape required now to send anything back is phenomenal I would think because not all the QVC bags have the sticky resealable strip either.

I bet they are much much cheaper for them to purchase and after all Q don't care that their customers now have to pay even more money to return items now we have to use our own Sellotape and need to buy magnifying glasses, which of course they sell, yet more savings at our expense and yet P&P cost keep rising, how much more will Q's customers put up with?

Latest posts

Back