Emu's and Jeggings.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BurlyBeaR

Registered Shopper
In a word, hideous.

I'm sure lots of you girls are very comfortable in this fashion combo but I'll let you into a secret. You look AWFUL.

JR is working the look right now and looks dreadfull. Skin tight Lycra with a massive pair of fluffy boots stuck on the end of them, absolutely ridic.

Last edited:
It really depends on the size of the leg inside the lycra as to whether or not the fluffy boots are massive.

I'm not sure that fat legs in skin tight lycra with massive fluffy boots would look any better. Vile.

Oh god what sounded like a pensioner "jean" just rang in today she was buying. Brainwashed!! Old biddies in Emu's and a plastic rain hood pulling a tartan shopping trolley. Ridic!

It's a tough look to carry off. I do think that Julia looks pretty damned good in the feet and leg department but it would be better with a casual top of chunky sweater. And the top and jeggings together, minus the boots, works well for her too. Just don't like Emus with anything "smart".

Kathy had Emu's on this morning with what looked like 15 denier tights, a denim skirt and glittery top. It was as though she had literally 1 minute to get dressed and just picked up what was left in the dressing up box. Reminded me of my niece who likes to wear wellies with her ballet tutu, but her excuse is that she's five.

I'm a pensioner ( not Jean ! ) and I love my Emus and jeggings. The latter aren't at all skin tight but are narrow below the knee and make it easy to pull up the boots over them . I wear them with quite long tops . For me comfort , particularly in this cold weather , comes first and foremost and this clothing is very comfortable .
I don't have a tartan shopping trolley or a plastic rain hat . Perhaps I'm missing out !!!!! However, I do have a Dennis Basso storm coat that's also very practical .

I'm a pensioner ( not Jean ! ) and I love my Emus and jeggings. The latter aren't at all skin tight but are narrow below the knee and make it easy to pull up the boots over them . I wear them with quite long tops . For me comfort , particularly in this cold weather , comes first and foremost and this clothing is very comfortable .
I don't have a tartan shopping trolley or a plastic rain hat . Perhaps I'm missing out !!!!! However, I do have a Dennis Basso storm coat that's also very practical .

i have a trolly with a cow print in yellow and black its my trademark

Personally I wouldn't do the emu/ugg thing but my daughter loves them and I'm happy to buy them for her. Much rather she's in cosy flats than tottering around in dodgy heels (another look she's been known to favour). I haven't told her my reasoning though in case she takes an instant dislike to her uggs! Her very lovely uggs...

Love it when you talk dirty BB !!! have to agree with you though, BUT it can work well if the wearer doesn't have legs like sausages, and worn with a baggy jumper.

Off topic but I have just laughed out loud at JF on the 10pm Emu show. She has just said" once you put your foot inside an emu, you'll never look back" I guess it would be difficult to turn round ! Stupid woman.

Off topic but I have just laughed out loud at JF on the 10pm Emu show. She has just said" once you put your foot inside an emu, you'll never look back" I guess it would be difficult to turn round ! Stupid woman.

And she isn't even wearing a pair, she is sitting there is skyscraper heels!!! :rolleyes:

Personally I wouldn't do the emu/ugg thing but my daughter loves them and I'm happy to buy them for her. Much rather she's in cosy flats than tottering around in dodgy heels (another look she's been known to favour). I haven't told her my reasoning though in case she takes an instant dislike to her uggs! Her very lovely uggs...

I encourage dodgy high heels at all times. The higher the better! Glam glam glam!

I'm sorry, I think they look dreadful :hi: My rule of thumb is, is it something Joan Collins would wear? I think you know the answer.

I have tree trunk legs and wear leggings and Uggs and couldn't give a sh*t if it offends the fashion police. I like it and that's all that matters.

anyone who remembers leggings first time round will remember that a couple years later we were all looking back aghast at why most of us wore them because 99% of people look an absolute sight! i was stunned when they came back.

Latest posts

Back