EMU

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have never had a problem with Emus going down on the back and I have mine over a year. The Bronte which is lined with merino wool do go very big after awhile, but the stringer version never have.

You would have thought QVC would put the TSV on easy pay.[/QUOTE]

I was surprised at this too.

The Emu tsv boots are lovely, especially in the chestnut.. But to not put them on easypay is very mean imho.. Queenie, are you going to get a pair? (don't worry, LH isn't listening, lol) :bandit:

The Emu tsv boots are lovely, especially in the chestnut.. But to not put them on easypay is very mean imho.. Queenie, are you going to get a pair? (don't worry, LH isn't listening, lol) :bandit:

Don't be so sure.:devil:

No Daisy,I had a look last night but thought they were a bit expensive and like others,really surprised at no easy pays.I will get some uggs.OH gave me some for Christmas which were a bit narrow so they are going back and I am having the cash to go for a different pair.I did like the tsv though,nice style.
looks like they sold out earlier today too!
Love my emu slippers though!

I bought my first pair of emu's from a catalogue years back for about £40.I cannot believe the price of them now.I really do think I would consider buying Uggs,if I were in the market for another boot.

I was surprised that the TSV wasn't on easy pay,considering everyones just had the expense of christmas.I guess they were banking on everyong having some christmas money given to them.

I really reget not getting the slippers~I've just put myself on the waitlist for them.

i wasnt surprised that they wernt on easy pay as i kinda expected that because they know they can sell them at the tsv price and sell them out without using easy pay

though if they had put them on easy pay they would of sold out quicker

I've just managed to get a pair of Emu High Stingers on Amazon for £75. I thought I'd post it on this thread as not everyone may see it in the Drop. Hope no-one minds. They had the Red Earth and Sand colours both for this price.

Did anyone get the tsv? Thought they were gorgeous. Were they good value? Compared to Uggs?

Well I hope it's the last "boot" TSV again....cos it sold out realy quickly and I went on the waitlist, which they actually advertised on air.
Shall b very upset if it's not!.....
surely if they advertised waitlist on air, they should honour it:mysmilie_503:

They do honour it, if the configuration you have placed on waitlist is in stock.

uggs for quality hands down then emu i am afraid. i have seen too many expensive sheepskin brands yes even at £140 go down at the back like the £15 ones. ultimately the consrtuction is very important not just the look or god forbid the price.

What exactly do you mean by going down at the back? The heels or the actual leg part of the boot?

I have never had a problem with Emus going down on the back and I have mine over a year. The Bronte which is lined with merino wool do go very big after awhile, but the stringer version never have.

You would have thought QVC would put the TSV on easy pay.[/QUOTE]

I was surprised at this too.

I think the decision to ep or not to ep is based on the deal QVC manage to do with their suppliers. In this case, EMU obviously don't feel that QVC have any bargaining power to wield here. Having said that, QVC is a big enough company to be able to afford to implement ep and bear any financial situation which this may incur.

What exactly do you mean by going down at the back? The heels or the actual leg part of the boot?

the back of the sole wore a cm within 4 weeks making the boot lean to the side plus the sheepskin gets too sloppy so i found it hard to walk.

my old emus wore a lot better tbh.

uggs are better for fit and the sole is sturdier even though emu's do feel heavier and i think the sheepskin is nicer than uggs.

I do hope mine don't wear down too quickly. Having said that the composition and style of the boot is such that, despite the cost, they are not re-heelable and so will, eventually, wear down. One would hope, however, that they last for longer than a month before they do.

Latest posts

Back