Emu TSV?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

well my toggle emu boots have just arrived and I'm glad I ordered the size 4 cus the 5's would of swamped me!there is plenty of room at my toes and the width is good too,I'm off to order another pair before they vanish!

Hope yours are ok birdie!

well my toggle emu boots have just arrived and I'm glad I ordered the size 4 cus the 5's would of swamped me!there is plenty of room at my toes and the width is good too,I'm off to order another pair before they vanish!

Hope yours are ok birdie!

How far under you knee do they come? I would like a pair but don't want to look stumpy.

SCW here are some of the suggestions from the Londoners for insoles.

Hi, I'd sent a NZ Nature insoles update by pm as it seemed a bit off topic, however, if it's of any help to any other ST members, I received my NZ Nature insoles, took a couple of weeks, but they are very luxurious. lush sheepskin and a type of foam (as in the polystyrene type) underneath - haven't used them much yet (I have various different Uggs and different insoles in each pair!), but they certainly seem to be a good buy - they were very inexpensive, £8.95 including postafe from NZ (may have gone up a little due to weak £ now) - which I think is very good value, will probably order 2 pairs next time!

Hi, I'd sent a NZ Nature insoles update by pm as it seemed a bit off topic, however, if it's of any help to any other ST members, I received my NZ Nature insoles, took a couple of weeks, but they are very luxurious. lush sheepskin and a type of foam (as in the polystyrene type) underneath - haven't used them much yet (I have various different Uggs and different insoles in each pair!), but they certainly seem to be a good buy - they were very inexpensive, £8.95 including postafe from NZ (may have gone up a little due to weak £ now) - which I think is very good value, will probably order 2 pairs next time!

where from again on that same link as that is a good price

How far under you knee do they come? I would like a pair but don't want to look stumpy.

Measuring from the bottom of my knee they are 4 inches away,the boot itself if you measure from the top of your foot is 9 inches high.they do look nice folded over though,upon wearing them this morn on the school run I think I need a size 3 cus there was a slip factor on the heel, apart from that it felt like I was wearing my slippers!hth

I just ordered the Bronte mini in chocolate. I have a pair coming from QVC, but got easy pay. I am a size 36 which is suppose to be a 3 and half so just ordered the 3, hope its OK. I know in Clarks I walk out of the 3 and half and have to buy a 3.

Thank you for the ASOS link. First the Crocs now the Emus!!:25:

Did anyone have to sign for their boots from ASOS or will the courier leave in a safe place????

Just had an email from ASOS to say my boots have been despatched, but I see they are coming via the dreaded Home Delivery Network, so I hope I'm in when they call, or they'll probably hurl them over the hedge!

Am getting a bit concerned that my 6's are going to be too big now, what with most people going down a size.

I bought a pair of UGG's from ASOS and they came by Parcel Force, did you order UGG boots Birdie?

Measuring from the bottom of my knee they are 4 inches away,the boot itself if you measure from the top of your foot is 9 inches high.they do look nice folded over though,upon wearing them this morn on the school run I think I need a size 3 cus there was a slip factor on the heel, apart from that it felt like I was wearing my slippers!hth

Thank you so much for that...think I might have to get myself a pair!

I just ordered the Bronte mini in chocolate. I have a pair coming from QVC, but got easy pay. I am a size 36 which is suppose to be a 3 and half so just ordered the 3, hope its OK. I know in Clarks I walk out of the 3 and half and have to buy a 3.

Thank you for the ASOS link. First the Crocs now the Emus!!:25:

Did anyone have to sign for their boots from ASOS or will the courier leave in a safe place????

think I should appologise for giving you the link sounds like your as bad as me LOL I've just ordered the chocolate sheepskin high boots too oppss!!

Anyway my 1st pair came via home delivery and I did have to sign for em but I know what sort of time they deliver around here so I made sure I was in,but I've also known em to leave parcels by the bins!

Mine have just arrived!!

Re the sizing...I must admit they ARE a bit big. But I think if I ordered a 5, they might be too small and my toe would be right at the end. Think I'll stick with them. Can always buy a set of sheepskin insoles if I really need to.

Might just HAVE to go and buy a pair of skinny jeans now....:30:

I ordered some Emu tall bronte boots in the show on Tuesday at 5.00pm - £66 I used my Xmas card 3xep and they arrived today - I am delighted. They are beautifully made and packaged up. I am a 6 and a half and ordered a 6. I can wear them with socks and tuck my boot leg thick jeans in and they are OK (I don't feel brave enough for skinny jeans unless they have a waist that comes up to my armpits!), they are roomy in the sizing and very cosy. All round good service from QVC for me.

My Bronte Minis arrived from QVC, the 3 easy pay ones.
Had to take my socks off as the heel was disappearing up my leg!!! The 3s are quite loose and plenty of room at the toes. Think I will need the socks on at some point. The merino wool feels so soft and cosy on the feet. Now must get suede protector for them. Hopefullly my chocolate ones will come tomorrow.

My Bronte Minis arrived from QVC, the 3 easy pay ones.
Had to take my socks off as the heel was disappearing up my leg!!! The 3s are quite loose and plenty of room at the toes. Think I will need the socks on at some point. The merino wool feels so soft and cosy on the feet. Now must get suede protector for them. Hopefullly my chocolate ones will come tomorrow.

Just to let you know Donna I got my suede protector kit (proper Emu one) from jamesandjames.com UK company quick delivery, £20 inc p+p. 3 products, an eraser block, a cleaner and the suede protector. Teeny tiny sizes but all the good deals ie £14.99 from asos are sold out. Hope that helps
Jan

Latest posts

Back