Emu TSV?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

UrbanLass

Registered Shopper
Did anyone else watch the midnight hour and hear Glen saying there would be a new boot product line launching with a TSV this month?

Lx

Unfortunately I was only half listening... Just had the TV on in the background whilst I was online. I do remember him talking about new sheepskin boots & thought "that'll be Emu", but didn't catch anything about a TSV. Sorry! The only day I can see that it could be is 27th which is an Outerwear TSV. Sorry I'm not more help!

There is an Emu Footwear show on 22nd November at 11am but the TSV that day is Northern Nights.

I've just bought a couple of pairs from this range from www.puddlebeach.com.au after i saw the site recommended on this forum.

They are a fraction of the price. For example the high stingers which are £111 on QVC are only about £60. They arrive from australia quicker than you'd get them from QVC as well!!:20:

I've just bought a couple of pairs from this range from www.puddlebeach.com.au after i saw the site recommended on this forum.

They are a fraction of the price. For example the high stingers which are £111 on QVC are only about £60. They arrive from australia quicker than you'd get them from QVC as well!!:20:

That was me who recommended Puddlebeach!!!!
They are fab :53:

Puddle beach - thanks for heads up too

I couldn't find who'd recommended them to say thanks - but now you've identified yourself I too would like to say thanks.
I ordered some low stingers (choc) last Wednesday - and they cost about £39 delivered. Arrived Tuesday morning this week - so only 4 working days.
fantastic.:)

Just looked at qvc - they are well overpriced. The ones I paid 39 quid for are nearly £82 with p and p.
Could almost justify another pair now!!!!!

I couldn't find who'd recommended them to say thanks - but now you've identified yourself I too would like to say thanks.
I ordered some low stingers (choc) last Wednesday - and they cost about £39 delivered. Arrived Tuesday morning this week - so only 4 working days.
fantastic.:)

how did you pay, cerdit or debit card?

Crikey.......nothing remotely special value about those prices!!!!:52:

Even Amazon can beat those by at least £35,and free delivery too!!!

I have never owned these type of boots, someone once told me she went down a shoe size when wearing UGGS.

Do you find your usual size is fine with EMU or do you go down a size?

I have never owned these type of boots, someone once told me she went down a shoe size when wearing UGGS.

Do you find your usual size is fine with EMU or do you go down a size?

I just recently aquired a pair of Emu Bronte tall boots(from Amazon).After reading the various reviews,some say go smaller,some say larger and some say same size:30:.......I went for my usual size.Whilst the boots are roomy I think if I went for the size smaller my toes whould be right at the end...though if you have slim feet it may be worth looking at the size smaller(mine are relatively broad).

If you are a half size I would say go the size down and not up.

If mine do stretch I will get a pair of sheepskin insoles to pad them out a bit.

This is my first time of wearing this style of boot and I am converted......mine are the suede with the wool lining(cheaper version so to speak) not the full sheepskin,but for the price I paid(£34) I am delighted with them......they have not been off my feet!!

Hope this helps :1:

Need a bit of advice here. If you have wider calfs do the lower calf height ones fit ok or do they still scrunch up around the ankles. Not sure whether to go for these or the ankle ones.

Thanks!

Twinklette I have wider calves (151/2") and the calf height ones are fine on me and don't scrunch up.
You can fold the tops over though if you wanted to wear them more as an ankle boot.

Latest posts

Back