Emu tsv?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

dont like the way they are dyed the colours look wrong. i have the black stinger and this will be my third year wearing them and they look really nice and black not faded like these are.

i also have the ones with the embroidery down the back and the long wearing sole qvc price around £130 tk max £40 also have had these 3 years lovely sheepskin in fact it is even plusher than the stinger.

will be looking elswhere as i really want some short chocolate ones but not at qvc prices even the easy pays wont tempt me.

Emu boots are in the same league as Crocs and Birkenstocks to me. Probably very comfortable but so ugly. Still, each to their own. :)

They do look very comfy and warm !, but can anyone tell me about the sizes ?....I take about a size 2 and a half (at the most !), but think the adult size 3 will be too big !, what are the childrens like ?, are they the same as the adults (only smaller !), do they have the sole removeable bit in them ??, and where is the cheapest place to buy ?, I am assuming it is not QVC.

Does anyone know if the Emus are unisex in sizing - I have a very wide foot and often the men's are wider than womens. Size 8 womens is usually too narrow, but size 8 mens is fine.

Does anyone know if the Emus are unisex in sizing - I have a very wide foot and often the men's are wider than womens. Size 8 womens is usually too narrow, but size 8 mens is fine.

I'm not sure but take a look at the link I posted above and Page 3 has the stingers on there.

I believe they aren't unisex sizing, I wear a mens size 11 in the classic tall and my girlfriend has the same pair but in a womens size 7 sizing and they are different.

I'm not sure but take a look at the link I posted above and Page 3 has the stingers on there.

I believe they aren't unisex sizing, I wear a mens size 11 in the classic tall and my girlfriend has the same pair but in a womens size 7 sizing and they are different.

:eek:You can't mension MEN on QVC it's a WOMANS CHANNEL.

I have just found some childrens Emus on a site called Puddle beach and the ones I like are £46.19, they are the ones with bands around and sort of a toggle on them !, I am a little bit tempted :flower:

What on earth is JF wearing??? It doesn't go with the colour of the boots she is wearing!!!

Apparently she borrowed the dress from Alison Young? Do you think it's was AY's idea of a joke? :D Silk purses and sow's ears spring to mind. I thought she looked like a child's drawing of a person - stick arms and legs with huge great feet!! She's depressing to watch, especially on beauty shows as it scares me that I might end up looking like her! :D

:eek:You can't mension MEN on QVC it's a WOMANS CHANNEL.

:shock::shock:

So why do QVC sell mens watches etc...?

Yes I can because that comment is sexist.

Unless women do all the DIY around the home. ;)

I am partial to a bit of DIY myself!! If you waited for the only man in this house to do it you'd have a very long wait!!!! :laughing:

Latest posts

Back