EMU TSV Tues 15th November

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

There is yet another emu tsv advertised for 12 December on qvc tv guide. Bit too close to the one at midnight. How do you know whether to get this tsv or wait until december, and then perhaps not like them? QVC are shooting themselves in the foot here I think. A number of people may, imo, give it a miss tonight, wait for several weeks, then decide against that tsv with QVC, consequently, losing out on innumerable sales. Sort it out QVC.

There is yet another emu tsv advertised for 12 December on qvc tv guide. Bit too close to the one at midnight. How do you know whether to get this tsv or wait until december, and then perhaps not like them? QVC are shooting themselves in the foot here I think. A number of people may, imo, give it a miss tonight, wait for several weeks, then decide against that tsv with QVC, consequently, losing out on innumerable sales. Sort it out QVC.

Perhaps the December TSV will be the lusted for (by some) slippers.
QVC are shooting themselves in the foot here I think.
Lol

qvc/emu are having a great big laugh

the price of these boots is ridiculous. and they look really tatty in the grey worn out already..

Why buy these instead of the plain ones? These are not sufficiently different to warrant the hike in price. Ok, so they have a seam down the side, a flappy bit and loops, but is that worth the bigger price? I do not think so. I think QVC have lost the plot on this one.

What was the other style of Emu that looked traditional - but they weren't called Stingers and they were cheaper? I am sure they had merino wool, or am I wrong

I'm so glad that they've brought the Albas back again ! They are great for people with 'chunky ' calves .
I'm longing for more Emu slippers , though ! I'm wearing my one and only pair non- stop these days . I really need to have a reserve pair !!!
Today's TSV wasn't really to my taste , although I can see the appeal . I prefer the plainer look of my Hi Stingers and my Quest boots . Personally I've experienced no problems at all with the fit or the quality of Emu boots . If cared for with respect they'll last for ages and justify the price tag.

I concur with all of the posts. QVC's prices for the emu range are not, essentially, a lot less than one pays on emu's own website. One does save when purchasing as a tsv but, even then, the boots are not cheap. Is anyone else of the same opinion as me that, due to the deluge of fakes infiltrating the ugly boot market, people will pay the exorbitant prices demanded on QVC because of it's reputation; people, myself included, honestly believe that they are getting the genuine article if obtained from QVC. I also cannot comprehend the reason for the difference in price between the otway and the stinger hi; no more material is used. I can understand a few pounds to cover the cost of the leather straps and buttons. When the stinger hi was a tsv, it was £118; the otway £181. How such a huge difference in price can be justified is beyond me. I hope the december tsv is slippers, as I am looking to purchase a pair for my mum for christmas.

i wear both ugg and emu's one of the reason for wearing emu was the price was substatially lower than uggs and the quality was high now you may as well but uggs as there are good prices available from reputable sellers.

Latest posts

Back