EMU TSV Tues 15th November

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

does anybody nb how much the slippers were last year? only i am currently at home recovering from a big operation last thursday and my mum is here looking after me, even at 42 we still need our mummies!! she keeps moaning how cold my wooden flooring is making her feet feel so a snuggly pair of slippers would be a very apt present, just depends on cost .. thanks ..

Hope you are making a good recovery Spooky. Gemma xxx

Well that's my money safe again then. I might have gone for the slippers ... if it had been slippers. At the minute all the TSVs that might usually tempt me just aren't. I didn't want the Skagen watch, I decided against the Clarisonic, I didn't like the Kipling, didn't want the Diamonique. I'm not buying much at all at the minute. Perhaps I'm not well!

Nearly bought the rose wreath from Peony Flaars last night but couldn't get the damned website to check out so gave up and decided it wasn't meant to be.

No both Uggs and Emus are made in China thought the brands are Australian, that is how you know fakes they will not say made in china but Australia on them.
I bought a pair of chestnut Jolie slippers, direct from Emu in Australia - they were made in Australia.... So I think maybe most are probably made in China, but a certain amount are Australian made :bandit:

I googled the boots the other day and, on average, the price I got was £235. I wouldn't touch the £94 ones.

I googled the boots the other day and, on average, the price I got was £235. I wouldn't touch the £94 ones.

Why not?. They sell the whole range of Emu and anyway if they're not the genuine article then just send them back, which is free.

I suspect it will be a unisex pair of boots/slippers as the show is being presented by charlie. I also noticed craig was wearing emu's today.

definitely the boots - showing them in the charlie bears show and Charlie just said they're the TSV

i highly recommend ordering direct from Emu, my slippers are made in Oz too (Albany style)

If anyone is a newcomer to Emu please consider getting a size smaller, I've had merry hell trying to return my size 5 to Amazon after I wore them outside and they are now massively too big. (of course I paid £80 from Amazon rather than £130 from QVC last TSV)

Why not?. They sell the whole range of Emu and anyway if they're not the genuine article then just send them back, which is free.
Fakes are so good these days, it can be difficult to identify those boots which are not genuine emus. I believe, therefore, that a difference of £141 indicates a comparison between a pair of fakes and a pair of genuine boots. As this is the only way in which I can compare the two pairs, this is what I will do. If they are fake, the traumatic and inhumane tretment of the animals in order to obtain their fur/pelts is unthinkable and I would certainly not want to contribute to it. I would prefer to pay more and be sure of a pair which had been produced ethically , than pay less yet be a party to these immoral companies being allowed to continue to abuse innocent animals. Ultimately, if we don't have principles, what do we have?

I can't imagine if a website sold fakes their customer service would be fantastic and they would return your cash!!
Sometimes you know when something is too good to be true. Also fake goods just fuel dodgy outfits

I only used to get emu's from nature shop. The prices were fab and they did free delivery and returns. Also you knew they were the real deal.

Latest posts

Back