Emu TSV 11/10/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The Next Directory have a small selection of Emu available, slippers and Paterson lo plus the Beach mini and Spindle lo not currently on QVC. Not any cheaper but with free next day delivery into store and free returns, it was a good way to try the Paterson lo for size before ordering from QVC. PS if anyone interested, they are quite a narrow fit x

Do we know what the TSV is yet?

I hope there's a black option and it's Easypay. I've ended up with three different shades of brown so really need a fourth pair in black.

Does anyone have experience of the new style/sizes? I'm concerned about the down-sizing. Size 8 was always snug for me anyway, with a 9 being better. So if the style only goes up to 8, I can't 'go up' in size as the presenters suggest - there is no 'up'. :-(

I hope there's a black option and it's Easypay. I've ended up with three different shades of brown so really need a fourth pair in black.

Does anyone have experience of the new style/sizes? I'm concerned about the down-sizing. Size 8 was always snug for me anyway, with a 9 being better. So if the style only goes up to 8, I can't 'go up' in size as the presenters suggest - there is no 'up'. :-(

I'd appreciate size 9 too. I've asked customer services enough times since they were first in fashion , I wonder if they are a bit dated now but I'd like to try a pair because they look so cosy.

I got the last TSV and the new style is a bit neater and sturdier around the heel.They are true to size and with the sheepskin are snug.im very pleased with them .I have size 7 slim feet. If size 8 was snug then these may be very snug for you. They advised to go up if you are a half size.

Check your local tk maxx, just got a pair of Patterson mini charcoal size 5 for £29.99 because they are samples. Nothing wrong with them at all!

So has all the Emu stock changed? On the last TSV they were saying to buy true to size, but previously it was go down a size. If you bought a stinger from them, which type of stock is it? Only saying....... I am also a TK purchaser when it comes to this type of boot. I have one posh pair from the Celtic Sheepskin people and then some Bearpaws for a bargain price in TK. Mind you I only wear them to go shopping on the DHS so hardly heavy duty wear!

EMU Charlotte Waterproof Sheepskin Boot with Button Detail

QVC Price: £181.00
Special price: £154.98
P&P: £6.95

http://www.qvcuk.com/webapp/wcs/sto...Emu_priority_purchase&utm_content=Hero_Link_1

These stylish calf-length Charlotte boots feature a double-strap detail at the back, and have been redesigned to feature a more supportive moulded heel cup, with a more feminine and refined silhouette. Made in luxurious waterproof suede and lined in super-soft Australian sheepskin - with a 100% waterproof membrane sandwiched between - you can wear these fashionable EMU boots in total confidence, whatever the elements throw at you.

Two new colours - the Charlotte shape comes in four fab colours: timeless Black and Chocolate, and Oak and Olive, both new for this season.

Lighter and more comfortable - EMU have redesigned their boots so they're more wearable and 30% lighter than ever before, thanks to a more flexible dual-layered EVA midsole that has additional cushioning, and new memory foam inserts in the sole for supreme comfort and support.

Year-round comfort - the premium Australian sheepskin used to construct these boots breathes naturally, keeping your feet warm in the winter and cool in summer, while naturally wicking away moisture to prevent odours.

Round toe
EMU branding on the heel
Redesigned outer sole for added grip and durability
Outer: suede; inner: sheepskin; sole: manmade

Measurements:

Opening circumference: 3: 35.2cm (13.9"), 4: 35.6cm (14"), 5: 36cm (14.2"), 6: 36.4cm (14.3"), 7: 36.8cm (14.5"), 8: 37.2cm (14.6")
Boot height: 3: 23.5cm (9.25"), 4: 24cm (9.5"), 5: 24.5cm (9.6"), 6: 25cm (9.8"), 7: 25.5cm (10"), 8: 26cm (10.2")
Heel height (all sizes): 2cm (0.8")

Colour options:

Black
Chocolate
Oak
Olive

Size options: 3 - 8

Behind the brand
EMU was founded in 1994 in Geelong, Australia - the heart of the finest quality sheepskin and merino wool district in the world. EMU's signature boots were originally designed by surfers to combat cold feet after winter surfing, but quickly caught on as a stylish footwear range the world over and are now a wardrobe staple amongst fashionistas.

All measurements are approximate

£6.95 postage. The box for these boots must be ****** massive.

I'm so gutted these boots are so expensive, as I really do want them :(
I've looked around the internet though and it does seem to be a good price.

Yes the box is massive and very heavy in its own right - not surprised at the postage since we are charged £3.95 - £5.95 for a slip of a top or a jiffy bag ring.

Surely This TSV is too soon after the last one .

Q. has been emailing me to take advantage of this wonderful opportunity at the same time as informing me my second easy pay is due for the previous one......

I know they are different in style but I for one won't be tempted. Can't justify the ongoing expense.

repeat for 09/01/15 it looks like

I wanted these first time round, but didn't get them. I should have done this time with the p&p being free.
The price worried me, but not as much as the sjzing issue. However, after watching one presentation of these I felt more at ease.
Nevermind.

Latest posts

Back