Emu Footwear TSV 13/09/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh how annoying!! I've just received some today that I bought from that 50 hours of fashion !

I bought a pair of genuine plain chocolate brown Emu ankle boots from Amazon a few years ago for a bargainous price £30 ish definitely less than £40. So now I can't bring myself to buy them as they always seen so expensive even at a TSV price they will probably be at least double that.

Hope the new range is better quality, I bought a pair of Jolie slippers at Christmas and the sheepskin on the sole had all worn away within a few months of wearing them, yet I have a few pairs of boots from years ago that are still wearing well

I've never been a fan of the ugly boot but a pair JR was modeling caught my eye, so I ordered. The foot struck me as not being as large and ungainly as usual, and I thought the same when they arrived today too. I am a small size 5 and the 5 is quite snug. Is this normal? Do they give? Still not sure they're glam enough for me but am going to decide over the next few days. My feet feel so snuggly in them, so I can definitely see the appeal from a practical point of view. But then again, 'practical shoes' is not a phase I am familiar with!

I've never been a fan of the ugly boot but a pair JR was modeling caught my eye, so I ordered. The foot struck me as not being as large and ungainly as usual, and I thought the same when they arrived today too. I am a small size 5 and the 5 is quite snug. Is this normal? Do they give? Still not sure they're glam enough for me but am going to decide over the next few days. My feet feel so snuggly in them, so I can definitely see the appeal from a practical point of view. But then again, 'practical shoes' is not a phase I am familiar with!

they did say the new range ones are a snuggier & more true to size fit

Also they say that as you wear them, the fur lining flattens slightly as you walk it down.. I ordered the 5 in the Paterson lo new ones and they are snug too but nice snug haha.. So lovely though. I refused to buy them last year because of sizings but now I'm glad they're true to size.

Ah, I see. I went for the Valery. They are more snug in length than width or height to be honest. But I like to compare, ie order two sizes and send one back. At this price however...!

I do like my emu boots/slippers and I would say go down a size in the emu boots....

I have both too & prefer Emu's,so much so that they are looking quite old & battered & the Uggs are like new.

My dd's though both prefer Uggs!

Latest posts

Back