EMU Boots Premiering in November

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mad Granny Sue

Registered Shopper
I might be in the minority here but I hate those sort of boots (UGG is right!). Give me a pair of pointy heeled boots anyway. Or at least something a bit more feminine looking!

They look like suede wellies.

I might be in the minority here but I hate those sort of boots (UGG is right!). Give me a pair of pointy heeled boots anyway. Or at least something a bit more feminine looking!

They look like suede wellies.

I am a pointy heeled boots kind of gal too, having said that there is a girls boarding school at the end of my road and most of the girls wear them as soon as school is over. Long slim tanned legs and a shortish skirt with their UGGS, they look great.

Look like cheap Ugg rip offs to me. Stick with the real thing ladies

I had a pair of the Original Celtic Sheepskin and replaced them with a pair of Uggs long before they were fashionable, I love them for winter mornings waiting in the cold for one of the several buses I catch each day!

Ugg/Ug is only a generic name for the style of boot anyway, although the American Decker Corp who have copyrighted the brand UGG Australia did their best to stop the Australians who have been making these boots for donkeys years from using the term UGG altogether.

At least EMU's are made in Australia and not China as the so called "genuine" UGG Australia are. They are also constructed properly too, without the wool being attached to the outer as many of the fake UGG Australia are.

My niece brought back a pair of EMU Uggs from Australia for my sister 3 years ago and she dreads the day they wear out!

I love my Prada, Choo and Gina heels - but believe me, however comfortable they are, nothing beats the wonderful embracing softness of my Uggs - I sometimes change into them at work if I'm not seeing clients - nobody bats an eyelid except to say how I've suddenly shrunk in height (wish I could shrink in width too!!)

I love these style of boots because I'm less likely to fall flat on my face in them than in precarious heels!:eek: They did some lovely Casual & Co. ones like this last year, but with embroidery on which made them a bit more feminine. I bought both colour options when they reduced the price in spring & I'm loving finally getting to wear them now.:D (There has to be some upside to this freezing weather!)

emu boots are lovely but they do a cheap version and a real sheepskin version . the cheap ones are suede with a pure wool lining. £45. the dearer ones are a full sheepskin and are really luxe. the fur is soo deep and they last for ages no real falling down at the heel malarchy that you get with fake ugg boots. they cant be that bad quality as russell and bromley sell them for aroun £120 which is a lot less than uggs which last year topped £160 which i think is a little excessive.

it would be interesting to see whatone qvc sell. to be honest i would not really bother with the suede ones unless they have made the heel stronger.

they are made in china. if you want to support the australians then you can buy them direct from aussie and pay a bit of P&P.

I'm sure Ideal World sold the EMU boots earlier on in the year - I thought they were knock-off copies!!!! Didn't look very nice.

I don't own a pair of UGGs because personally I don't like the look of them - outdoor slippers as far as I'm concerned. What makes it worse is the cheaper versions all and sundry are selling which the young girls wear - they are so naff and make the wearer look like they have a walking problem as they all list to oneside!!!!

Latest posts

Back