EMU Boots Premiering in November

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Can I just say, that as an Aussie (who has lived in the UK for 18 years), I've always had a pair of Uggs (well, the Target version of Ugg which sell for about $15 - $20) and most Aussies wouldn't be seen dead in public wearing them. They are slippers! I love mine - best slippers ever :D

Yes, I can see they would make great slippers. We have ceramic tiles on almost all our downstairs, very practical, but blimmin cold in winter. Am thinking a pair of these here Emus would make great slippers :1:.

Uggs rock. The most versatile length are the classic short style - about mid-calf length - as you can roll the tops down showing the sheepskin lining or leave them up. I live in mine, with denim minis, skinny jeans, trackies. Sadly they are ubiquitous but they are so comfortable I don't care about being a generic sheep. There is an incredibly high Ugg count where I live. All the teenage girls have matching blonde highlights too. :5:

I love my Uggs. I can't live without them. I bought mine from Ebay (they are genuine though!) and it was the best £100 I ever spent! They're comfy, look great, and don't wreck your feet like some shoes.
I also get frozen feet although I doubt my Reynauds is as bad as yours, Jabbathehutt, and they're invaluable.
Emus would have to be pretty special to tempt me away.....

I like the look of these. I have a pair of very high-heeled, pointy-toed, skin-tight boots and while they look gorgeous - any attempt to walk more than about fifty yards results in a swollen bunion and painful cramps in my other manky foot - so something comfy, funky and warm is just what I crave right now!

Latest posts

Back