Emu Australia TSV 14/11/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I bought a pair of emu granny slippers a couple of years ago and wore them day in day out last year (I was ill so couldn't go out at all for months on end so I've had my wear out of them). They are beautifully warm and comfortable BUT I'm on my third pair of sheepskin insoles (not emu ones) and the sheepskin is wearing at the heel. Without the extra insoles they would be very uncomfortable. They now look a sight because they aren't designed for wearing in the kitchen unless you don't mind cooking splatters on your nice £65 slippers because it's almost impossible to keep them clean.

Would I spend another £65+ on a pair of emu slippers again? No. There are cheaper alternatives that are just as good.

you cant beat a quality pair of sheepskin slippers. i dont care if the upper gets a bit soiled through use but i want them to last and emu's slippers dont not the jolie anyway. now ugg are lovely just get the right size so toes dont poke through

I bought a pair of Emu Amity Moccasins from Amazon last year and I would never want to wear just slippers again. They are heaven and imo worth the money for the comfort...

Latest posts

Back