Emma Hardie

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

sharon-s

Registered Shopper
Does anyone else find Emma Hardie really annoying, just watching her show but she won't look at the camera, she either looks down or closes her eyes

I think she looks wierd. wouldn't buy a pair of second hand socks off her! this stuff hasn't done much for Julia if she;s been using it. not been following it, one look was enough.

Staring at her Elevens lines between her brows, I was sure she was a good few years older than I am but we're the same age allegedly! Not a great advert for her smoothing and sculpting magic hands!

J x

She looks like a bloke with that big square jaw and has a really annoying way of talking with no intonation or expression and just rambles on and on regardless of what's being said to her. Weird, weird and thrice weird.

Interesting I must have been watching a different show. I really liked her forthright and direct approach. In fact I really enjoyed the show.

Agree with PP,I wouldn't like my face pulled about by her,her products have a very overpowering smell--have smelt them in Space NK. what with the smell of them and her roughness you would end up feeling worse after your facial than before you went in.

Interesting I must have been watching a different show. I really liked her forthright and direct approach. In fact I really enjoyed the show.

I like her too Snowstorm but she does comes across as a bit "mad". Found videos of her on you tube where she is talking directly to the camera and seems much less manic and more feminine. There is one where she has no make up on and I think she looks better without it!

I think she was trying to stand her ground and so yes this came across as quite manic. Am not really all girly so liked the straight honest information that she gave and I felt I learned a fair bit. I have got the starter kit and love it so far. Early days yet but I absolutely love the smell and how the products feel. So I guess its a good job we are all different.

I like her too Snowstorm but she does comes across as a bit "mad". Found videos of her on you tube where she is talking directly to the camera and seems much less manic and more feminine. There is one where she has no make up on and I think she looks better without it!

I think she was trying to stand her ground and so yes this came across as quite manic. Am not really all girly so liked the straight honest information that she gave and I felt I learned a fair bit. I have got the starter kit and love it so far. Early days yet but I absolutely love the smell and how the products feel. So I guess its a good job we are all different.

Couldn't agree more Snowstorm and it is a good job we're all different. Interesting that you like the starter kit. I've just ordered one and waiting for it to arrive. Particularly keen to try the eye serum and am/pm moisturiser. Was planning on selling the moringa balm and rosehip exfoliating seeds on eBay because I love Liz Earle's Cleanse & Polish. However, having read the reviews I think I'll give the balm a go and use it alongside C/P when I'm not rushed for time. Just hope I get similar results as others but my skin is so sensitive it's a case of try it and see.

I tried the rosehip and the balm together and loved it. You only need a sprinkling of the seeds I was a bit heavy handed first time. Have to say afterwards my skin felt lovely and soft. The cream has a nice light texture and the eye serum as well. Am still testing as that is the beauty of QV but so far so good. Would love to know how you get on. The face cloth is great too textured on one side and muslin on the other.

I really enjoyed the show without AY shouting over her, the last show she did Emma tried to speak but couldn't get a word in! I like Emma and she knows her stuff and probably comes across a bit 'mad' because of nerves! Noticed that other guest presenters have very shaky hands too when trying to demo!

I also ordered the starter kit and can't wait to try it! :clapping:

First time I have seen her so that could have been why she decided that she was going to be more forthright in her approach this time round. Like you say MsTrouble she clearly knows her product and I thought came across as likeable. Would be interested to see how you get on.

Word of warning - I bought the starter kit: when it arrived I found it had two moisturisers and no Moringa Balm.

Latest posts

Back