Emma Hardie "Try Me" Kit.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Moth

Registered Shopper
(mum writes)

This kit was aired in AY's "Confessions of..." show on 21st April and EH says it contains, with the two other products, the AM/PM moisturiser. As I particularly wanted that cream, I ordered the set. When it arrived, however, I was disappointed to note that it actually contains the Lift and Sculpt. That set is going back today as I don't want it but this has been a problem with QVC since the launch. Kits described as having the AM/PM actually contain something else. I even spoke to EH herself at the 2011 Beauty Bash about it and she wasn't sure why the products were being confused. Has anyone else bought her products and received the wrong thing?

Moth I will check when I get home as I have both a try me and a full size AM/PM and I think it isthe same thing as the lift & sculpt as the full size packaging has both names on it. I will let you know when I get home and check but hold fire returning it as it might be the right stuff.

As I thought. Have now compared the small "try me" tubs with the full size pump. It is the same cream. The small tub just does not have the space for all the wording. On the tall, thin, full size pump it says "natural lift & sculpt hydrating and firming treatment moisturiser" and below in smaller letters it says it is the hydrating AM/PM moisturiser. Hope you waited before paying return postage x

Thanks for checking this out :) This stuff seems to be a minefield of confusion. I've passed this on to mum but she still says that the lift and sculpt and AM/PM were launched as separate products and had different textures and smell etc. Perhaps they've just combined the properties now as she spoke to Emma about it directly who said they were sold as separate products and wasn't sure how QVC had confused them. This was at the Beauty Bash over a year ago and her assistant was going to check it out. Emma, lovely as she is, didn't have a clue what happens with regard to product handling and seemed horrified that she'd been selling it as the wrong cream! I see it's all still as clear as mud ;)

Thanks for your help :)

Latest posts

Back