Emjoi Micro Pedi Nano TSV 06/05/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Just a quick heads up with the Margaret Dabbs, the beauty pick of the month is a large pot, which is great, however it does 'go off' quite quickly 9 months to a year - so make sure to use it regularly within that time. Great products and smell divine tho.

I bought this when it was the TSV and I must admit I do love it.

I use it once or twice a week only, and I don't think I have particularly bad feet, but I do think the roller might need replacing already!!!

Would anyone who uses one of these think 2 months use is about right? And also, do you know where I can get these replacements (links please), thanks in advance.

It would seem the 'hot pink' option isn't 'exclusive to QVC' afterall...
http://www.micropedi.co.uk/micro-pedi-units/micro-pedi-nano

It may have been true at the point where it was a TSV... brands will sometimes give QVC the launch of something, with a delay then before it becomes available on the wider market... Plus, if a colour is wildly popular on QVC, the brand will know if it's worth making the colour available via other outlets.

I think the problem is the presenters (and often the guests) these days are so ill-prepared before going on air, they continue to spout what they were told at the launch training (I'm assuming that like all retailers launching a new product there will have been training provided).

Thank-you. I looked on amazon, ebay and the companies own website to work out which I actually needed and the best price. I got x2 replacement rollers for £10.69 in the end. And according to one of the websites if the device is used twice a week, then each roller will last 2-3 months, so I feel I've got about the best usage from the initial roller (although I probably will try and get a bit more from it).

I got the TSV too and love it.Will need new rollers too soon so thanks for the advice.My heels have never been so smooth...

Latest posts

Back