Emjoi Micro Pedi Nano TSV 06/05/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have the original (full size?) of this and would thoroughly recommend it however I'm not sure about this. Is it smaller and would that be too small for effective use?

I have just bought one from Amazon, I can't believe how I managed without it
I wouldn't want it to be any smaller though, also if it is a lot smaller than the original does it use different rollers? as you can buy generic rollers from Amazon at a fraction of the price of the "official" ones.
I also got free P&P from amazon and it arrived the day after I ordered it which I don't think Q are going to be able to match, but I am always willing to be proved wrong.

Emjoi MICRO Pedi Nano Footcare with 1 Roller
Item Number: 400906
QVC Price £22.00
Today's Special Value Price £18.24
P&P £3.95

Making its UK debut with QVC, this portable, battery-operated home pedicure device features a unique micro-mineral crystal roller that spins an incredible 30 times a second, gently exfoliating to buff away dry, hard and rough skin on the feet, as well as cracked heels, calluses and corns. Give your feet a summer makeover wherever you are with the Micro Pedi NANO foot file from Emjoi.

Smooth feet in seconds - the unique micro-mineral roller quickly, painlessly and safely removes microscopic layers of hard skin on the soles and heels, giving immediate results.

Perfect for travel - needing only the minimum of effort to use and requiring no fiddly attachments, this handheld device offers power and efficiency in a conveniently compact, portable and lightweight design that's perfect for popping in your carry-on bag to ensure you have gorgeous feet at the beach or poolside.

From a high-quality brand - approved by the American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA), the Micro Pedi brand is winner of multiple international beauty industry awards.

Use in dry conditions over the side of your bath or shower
Unique micro-mineral crystal roller spins at 1800rpm
Water-resistant head for cleaning (cartridges must be removed first)
Requires 2 x AA batteries (included)
Additional replacement rollers available to purchase separately
Measures (l x w): 10cm x 7.5cm (3.9" x 3")

What’s in the box?

1 x Emjoi Micro Pedi NANO with extra-coarse roller
1 x cleaning brush
2 x AA batteries

Colour options:

Hot Pink - only available at QVC
Blue
Orange

Feet Facts
Recent research by Micro Pedi found that one in five people thought that neglected feet could be a giveaway of age. The study asked participants to estimate the age of six pairs of unkempt feet, which were judged as being up to 12 years older than their owner’s actual age. The Micro Pedi was used on the six pairs of feet and the study's participants were shown the 'after' photographs, which were then recorded as losing an average of 14.2 years when re-evaluated, with the best result showing a highly impressive 24.9 years reduction in age.

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.400906

I have one if the original ones and its flipping marvellous. Mine was a gift and I doubt it came from QVC but I would definitely recommend it.

I have one of the original ones too and I`ve had it such a long time I can`t remember where I bought it !

I bought the original one from QVC and the back section that locks the batteries in broke off a few weeks ago. I was hoping that QVC would have an Emjoi TSV at this time of year and expected a mains operated one. To be honest I did get fed up with the number of batteries I was using on my old one. Feeling disappointed at yet another battery operated offering I turned to Amazon and have just ordered the Emjoi Micro Pedi Power. It costs more than the TSV but cheaper than Boots and above all no more batteries.

I was thinking of going for this, as I use a manual foot file from The Body Shop currently.

My concern is that I don't know how/where to get replacement rollers and also how long each roller lasts. Does anyone have any ideas? Thanks.

Have succumbed & ordered in the blue. However the disgusting state of the brand ambassadors filthy feet & toenails leaves an awful lot to be desired.:puke: FGS love give your feet a good scrub before you next appear.:mysmilie_504:

I don't know about this particular version but you can get replacements from Amazon for the original so I would imagine this would be the case too.

I hope people shop around for the replacements for the Emjoi, they're only £10 on Amazon, half price compared to QVC.............at least Dick Turpin had the decency to wear a mask.

I've ordered one and its the first thing from Q for some time ,but sounds like a good product.My feet are worse than usual this year. Hope it's as good as it sounds.

I love Margaret Dabbs foot cream, it smells lovely and is really good. I've ordered it again as its the Beauty Pick of the Month.

I love Margaret Dabbs foot cream, it smells lovely and is really good. I've ordered it again as its the Beauty Pick of the Month.

I'm thinking of giving this ago, seeing as it's BPOTM. Will leave it until the end of May though before ordering.

I hope people shop around for the replacements for the Emjoi, they're only £10 on Amazon, half price compared to QVC.............at least Dick Turpin had the decency to wear a mask.

I didn't know where to start when looking for these away from QVC, but I was interested in the TSV yesterday so I did order one in the end. I might actually use my 30 day MBG this time though and send it back if it's not what I expected.

Latest posts

Back