Emjoi Dolphin TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I haven't got the Emjoi but I can't epilate my underarms without weeping so the thought of doing my upper lip makes me feel queasy lol

Does that help?? No Tink it does not.

Thinking on though it can't be any worse than tweezing can it?? I'll tweeze my underarms for you and report back!! BTW I think I just lied.

I got an emjoi tweeze from e bay , though it does look like a fake to me. It's blooming torture, so I don't use it. Horrible item. Don't know if it's just me but it is really painful. Why is it that when you hit 40 facial hairs sprout overnight?

I haven't got an Emjoi but have another small epilator. Its excruciating to try & use on the top lip but very handy for those stray hairs on the chin. Underarms, NEVER & definately not the bikini line.:sweat::sweat:

the chin hairs certainly do appear after 40 but what annoys me more is the colorless spiky chinhairs that you cant even get electrolysis on because they have no pigment. I feel like someone has transplanted an albino procupine on my chin some days

Oh dear, I'm feeling queasy already. I took the plunge and ordered it – for top lip only, can't imagine using elsewhere! :sweat:

It's suppose be better if you use it wet in a hot bath - think I'll take a large G&T with me! I know I can send it back, assuming I've regained consciousness, although don't really like doing that when I've used something.

I must be the lucky one, didn't start till I hit 50!

imagine going to the outlet shop and picking up an Emjoi that some stinking old biddy has been having a crack at her minge with....

i'd avoid ordering in 30 days time too...

And why is it those chin hairs that appear overnight dont appear first when 2mm! They only appear when they are 2cm long!

If it helps, my mum swears by using baby teething gel to numb the area a little bit first when tweezing! Sounds odd to me but she insists it works!

imagine going to the outlet shop and picking up an Emjoi that some stinking old biddy has been having a crack at her minge with....

i'd avoid ordering in 30 days time too...

Thanks I just spat my coffee over my keyboard ... :D :D :D

Latest posts

Back