Elvis in BID House

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'm following Greg Scott on Twitter and he seems great enough to me. Also he's now more subdued, probably because his ego's been knocked down a bit in recent times (no bad thing, and certain other shopping TV presenters could do with the same happening to them), and regardless of what he's like in real life he was very entertaining on-screen no matter what he did.

Anyway, Peter's now selling a "Hollywood Legends Gold Tone Blue Crystal Shoes Brooch" with £7.99 p&p (!); basically it's a cheap tasteless-looking <del>gold</del> blue suede shoes replica copy thing. Ugh.

He needed his ego sorting don't get me wrong he was a good laugh but he knew how to strut around when I worked with him at the bingo like he owned the place, but he knows how to make people laugh just sometimes he thinks he is so much better than people which irritated a lot of people he worked with.

He would strut around the bingo hall saying hello to people like he was queen of England lol in strange looking garish jackets haha I went to his stag/hen night combination party where his wife got a stripper and a banana combination haha was very funny.

And to think that the Viz prophesised Bid's Elvis "tribute" stock years ago:

Elvis1.jpg

:giggle:

I've got my eye on this beauty

1252e3fc.jpg

:giggle: I like the thought that has gone into such a DELICIOUS piece. The elegant sweeping time piece movement goes straight through one of Elvis's heads.

The king will be haunting Peter Simon tonight no doubt.

Latest posts

Back