Elemis Voucher From QVC!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Got one too, but as I also got two of the last two TSV's, don't think I'll be using it either. Pity it's not off Laura Geller's upcoming TSV:(

o got one though doubt i shall be using it....why not just a £5 off SOMETHING voucher.......now that would be nice QVC............

I received this voucher too - when I looked at the terms and conditions it didn't mention Elemis so I tried it on a L'Occitane order and it worked.

Really???? The email I got all it mentioned was Elemis and how I must be running low after the last TSV. Photos all Elemis products too.

Mine was exactly the same Donna but reading the T&C's it doesn't mention it has to be an Elemis item.

Thanks for pointing this out!

Could I ask, did you place your orders online? I have just tried to order some Laura Geller but the box to tick for the promo code did not appear......I did receive the email from QVC....

Whoops, just tried again and it worked! Phew. Have ordered myslef the LG Lip beams set, two Laura Geller lip glosses for £8.92 inc p&p, not bad!

Just checked my account online and the £5 voucher is not showing there or on the order details although the order has been shipped. It looks as if it's been removed because the item was not Elemis. I'm not very happy about this as surely the voucher should have been declined before the order was accepted. I would not have placed the order if I'd known the voucher was not valid.

What does everyone else think about this? :confused:

I ordered the Laur Geller lip gloss and the code was accepted. I will check to see if it has been deleted.
If it has then I will complain.

The voucher dedution is not shown on my account either. I will ring CS to see what is going on.
Just spoken to CS, they say that £5.00 has deducted and will show on statement not on line.

Last edited:
The voucher dedution is not shown on my account either. I will ring CS to see what is going on.
Just spoken to CS, they say that £5.00 has deducted and will show on statement not on line.

That's good news. Thanks LH. I should have rung myself shouldn't I, instead of jumping to conclusions!! :blush:

Latest posts

Back