Elemis TSV??

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

YorksGuy

Registered Shopper
Hi everyone,

I've been using Liz Earle products for a while now and I don't seem to be getting the results I used to and I was wanting to try Elemis.

Does anyone know if there will be a TSV before Christmas as they always seem to be great value?

Thanks for any help.

Chris

Hi everyone,

I've been using Liz Earle products for a while now and I don't seem to be getting the results I used to and I was wanting to try Elemis.

Does anyone know if there will be a TSV before Christmas as they always seem to be great value?

Thanks for any help.

Chris

Hello Chris. Elemis is one of my favourite brands. I also like Liz Earle.

I'm 35 and have some expression lines around my eyes. The Absolute Eye Serum works well for me; although it has mixed reviews online. The Tri-Enzyme wash has helped my oily, congestion-prone skin.

Unfortunately, I don't know whether there will be a TSV before Christmas.

Considering that Elemis TSV's are popping up more frequently I am sure there will be one before Christmas, there was one last year in November if I remember correctly

Hi Chris. I interchange between LE and Elemis

I have had mixed results with the products. The PCM cream didn't work for me in fact it gave me spots around my chin. However i love the Tri enzyme wash, serum and night cream it does seem to balance my oily combination skin.

I don't know about the TSV but i'm sure there will be one soon

If I remember correctly there was one on the Sunday after the X Factor final because it gave Alison the perfect excuse for "Cheryl Cole, Cheryl Cole, Cheryl Cole"

Just speculating but There's a beauty day on Sunday 22nd November it may be the TSV then.

I am sure there will be another elemis TSV late november
Last year, they had an excellent xmas tsv: 30 mlPCMC, the fab monoi shower cream,.. I would be a happy bunny if they would repeat this tsv

It must have been good Tia as I bought 2 :D

Just speculating but There's a beauty day on Sunday 22nd November it may be the TSV then.

Think you could be right LEL :up2:

Thank you to everyone for your help it's much appreciated!!

I was looking forward to the Liz Earle TSV later this month but after Reading the thread on the TSV I have decided it is not a good one for me and now is probably a good time for a change.

I've noticed there are some Elemis shows on the 16th so maybe something will be mentioned then.

Thanks again

Chris

I use Elemis and love the brand. But not everything agrees with me from the range. I will say yes we will have another TSV before christmas.

Not a fan of Liz Earle, did use some of her range and her customer service is super. I hate the smell of the normal moisturiser we get in the TSVs. Last time I used Cleanse and Polish it didn't agree with my roseaca so I stopped using the range.

Not a TSV but just got this from facebook group: -

Christmas will be soon upon us so make sure you tune into QVC on October 16th at 11am, 2pm and 9pm for the launch of exclusive Christmas collections designed especially for QVC!

The collection includes exclusive accessories, amazing value sets and beautiful gift boxes and bags to make choosing your gifts this season even easier!

These will only be available for a limited time only so be sure not to miss out!

I use Elemis and love the brand. But not everything agrees with me from the range. I will say yes we will have another TSV before christmas.

Not a fan of Liz Earle, did use some of her range and her customer service is super. I hate the smell of the normal moisturiser we get in the TSVs. Last time I used Cleanse and Polish it didn't agree with my roseaca so I stopped using the range.

I agree, I think Elemis have some great products but my skin doesn't seem to like all of them. The SOS cream is wonderful, as is the tri-enzyme wash and the papaya peel. The masks are great too. But the cleansers and toners bring me out in spots for some reason.

I am sure there will be another elemis TSV late november
Last year, they had an excellent xmas tsv: 30 mlPCMC, the fab monoi shower cream,.. I would be a happy bunny if they would repeat this tsv

MrM bought me four of these last year as I can't live without PCMC - it really works for me (can tell when I don't use it!) - so I think if there is a TSV and it contains any Monoi melt I'll be avoiding it. Mind you if it has the full size of PCMC in it again it will be worth getting (this is probably the only time I would buy a full kit for that one product).

I have tried lots of Elemis products and do think they are hit and miss for me. The Tri Enzyme wash gave me whiteheads (something I'm susceptible too if I use something too creamy around my eyes) and I've just opened a PCMC hand cream which I'm not particularly in love with - the texture feels very greasy. I do love however the SOS Emergency cream, Nourishing milk bath, Monoi melt (though it's a pain having to heat it up to use it), Monoi shower cream, Papaya Enzyme Peel and Active Skin Complex.

if you have dry skin then elemis can really work for you. but if you are still producing any kind of oil then i find it gives me huge boils and no other brand does that to me.
elemis use a lot of ingredients maybe too much but i love the body products as my body can take any amount of oil.
of all the brands they do ge a lot of negatives for reactions and i hate getting spots.the pcmc seems to be a bit hit and miss.

if you have dry skin then elemis can really work for you. but if you are still producing any kind of oil then i find it gives me huge boils and no other brand does that to me.
elemis use a lot of ingredients maybe too much but i love the body products as my body can take any amount of oil.
of all the brands they do ge a lot of negatives for reactions and i hate getting spots.the pcmc seems to be a bit hit and miss.

Thanks Boffy!

I went to my local counter and bought some Men's Face Wash and asked for some samples of the other Men's products.

Really liked the Face Wash and tried the Scrub, but I do suffer from an oily T Zone and the next day I woke up with spots on my cheeks!! Never suffered with spots on my cheeks before mainly suffer on my forehead so I am presuming it is the Elemis products!!

I am keen to keep going so I wonder if the Lime Cleanser would be a better option.

Will look at QVC for any future purchase though with the 30 day MBG.

Chris

Thanks Boffy!

I went to my local counter and bought some Men's Face Wash and asked for some samples of the other Men's products.

Really liked the Face Wash and tried the Scrub, but I do suffer from an oily T Zone and the next day I woke up with spots on my cheeks!! Never suffered with spots on my cheeks before mainly suffer on my forehead so I am presuming it is the Elemis products!!

I am keen to keep going so I wonder if the Lime Cleanser would be a better option.

Will look at QVC for any future purchase though with the 30 day MBG.

Chris

Have you tried Elemis Sensitive Skin Wash,Chris?
My son(26) uses this on his ultra sensitive skin & has no probs with breakouts.
It's more gentle than the Men's products & could be just the right product for you :flower:
Maybe worth a try with the 30 MBG!!

Chris, in reply to your post about the LE scrub in the other thread, why not try also Elemis papaya peel? This is an exfoliator that instead of working like a scrub works through enzymes (I think), but as it has no beads, no grains and nothing that causes friction, I find it less irritating on the skin than a traditional scrub. It also smells lovely, very fruity. HTH:wave2:

Chris, in reply to your post about the LE scrub in the other thread, why not try also Elemis papaya peel? This is an exfoliator that instead of working like a scrub works through enzymes (I think), but as it has no beads, no grains and nothing that causes friction, I find it less irritating on the skin than a traditional scrub. It also smells lovely, very fruity. HTH:wave2:

I can't use the papaya peel anymore, it smells sooooo good I always want to eat it :envy:

Latest posts

Back