Elemis TSV - Sunday 29th May 2011

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

From Facebook:-

Keeley Aydin- Elemis on QVC

Keeleys highlights- have some of your essentials 400ml Cleanser Toner 3 pay ,PCM and Oxy Night both 3 pay ,Quartz Serum 3 pay and pick of the day other than Todays Special Value is 100ml PCMC with the amazing Wrinkle Pen worth £85 the both for £118 4 pay ,just Mens grooming on at Midnight and later in day but remember the men love Melting Cleansing Gel and anything in Tri Enzymes, oops forgot Bliss Caps x2 pay

How long are you supposed to use them for ? I've been using for a week now they are lovely. Skin feels great. Do I continue or stop using and go back to them at a later date?
:flower: :flower: :flower:

I have used these in the past & they live up to their 'Bliss' name.I am sure you have to use the full course ( I did).Presume you have got the full size pack? You can do a couple of times a year.If I am wrong then not doubt someone will tell me!

Elemis 5 Piece Get Set for Summer Face & Body Collection
Today's Special Value Price £36.80
QVC Price £45.00
Item Number 224031
Availability In stock
UK P&P £5.45
Get Set for Summer Face and Body Collection from Elemis. Five-piece set features the top-rated Pro-Radiance Cream Cleanser formulated to deeply cleanse your skin; popular Tan Accelerator to prepare skin for sun exposure; a brand new foot cream to get your feet in tip top condition and more. Get ready for the beach this summer with a little help from Elemis.

Contains:
1 x Pro-Radiance Cream Cleanser (150ml) - formulated to deeply cleanse and gently dissolve make-up and daily grime with powerful anti-oxidising ingredients
1 x Papaya Enzyme Peel (50ml) - multi award-winning, non-granular cream exfoliator formulated with natural fruit enzymes to help remove dead skin cells
1 x Tan Accelerator (125ml) - helps to stimulate the skin's natural melanin production. Apply this tan-activating cream in advance of your holiday. Contains macadamia nut oil
1 x Cellular Recovery Skin Bliss Capsules (14 caps) - contains anti-oxidants to attack skin-blocking toxins to make skin appear revitalised. This week-long treatment includes a pink capsule for the morning and a green capsule for the evening
1 x Treat Your Feet Foot Cream (75ml) - rich in conditioning shea butter and jojoba oil, this intensely moisturising foot butter melts into the skin, smoothing and hydrating rough dry areas
1 x product guide booklet

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.224031

Have just ordered mine. Kicking myself because as I pressed "submit order" I remembered I haven't yet used the 10% off code if I ring CS with my order. There again, I suppose they will be very busy at midnight and I don't want to stop up too long!

Have just ordered mine. Kicking myself because as I pressed "submit order" I remembered I haven't yet used the 10% off code if I ring CS with my order. There again, I suppose they will be very busy at midnight and I don't want to stop up too long!

Guess you could use it for something else Sarah.

It feels weird ordering before midnight - only able to do that because of the great people on here and their detective work. Thanks to Tabatha for posting pics way back!

Think the P&P of £5.45 is over the top. I was expecting £4.95 but perhaps £5.45 will be new standard for sets. Oh well, shouldn't moan....still a great saving.

How can it be on advanced orders already? They usually have thousands. Confused.

Update - now back in stock, how bizarre.

Last edited:
Common sense has kicked in, I can't believe it.Instead of hitting the Order button on the TSV I have gone thro' every item & the only one I would really use is the Enzyme peel.The Bliss capsules, (very good but not a full course,)Foot cream, (like others as much,)tan accelerator, (don't sunbathe).
I have returned to Clarins recently & love their oils,Swear by their Anti Eau body oil for the old legs if you don't mind getting up to pee about 4/6 times a night!

Yes I was shocked at the p&P too. Still not getting it anyway. Papaya makes my skin itch, usually I give away the 15ml sizes you tend to get in kits. Don't sun bathe so tan stuff out. Have three unopened Pro Rad Cleansers.

They should have done a TSV with the new Spa@Home bath range. It is just totally gorgeous. :sun::sun: I bought some when Debenhams had the 5 large Try Me sizes with two purchases. Infact I loved the Quiet Time bath stuff so much I took 3 100mls as in my extras.

I have gone for the TSV because I love the cleanser and the papya peel the tan accelerator is a nice body moisturiser but I dont sunbathe so doesnt really work as a tan accelerator for me and the foot cream is lovely, but its one of those TSV's where if there are a couple of things that you know you wont use then its really not worth getting.

I would love a TSV with the new spa@home stuff love the quiet mind bath elixir and spray and the indulgent touch body polish and bath gel the lavender hand wash smells gorgeous as well and is defiantly on my list for when I need a new handwash

I went for it because there are a couple of products I'm curious about and think it's quite good value, but I'm wondering: if this is the launch of the footcream, how come it's already available at Debenhams?

BTW, anyone looking for a different sets, Time to Spa as some really good sets in stock. I'm full up with face cream so I'm quite happy to try out a couple of other things.

Think they mean the QVC launch for the foot cream but they are not making it very clear. The foot cream has been available from various Elemis stockists for some weeks now

That explains things, I guess it's the usual tactic of trying to make it sound more exclusive than it actually is. Mind you, I wouldn't pay 16£ for a small tube of footcream even though the soles of my feet are in a right state. The TSV's only work for me if I make a) a list of what the products individually cost and b) think about how much I'd be willing to pay for them. If it adds up then I buy.

Hi Bluebell, couldn't you give some as gifts or sell them on that well known auction site?

Just checked and mine has shipped already - yayyyy!

Hiya, I have never tried to sell anything on the famous auction site.
I have caved in and bought the TSV, I will use all the products (eventually) it was more a case of do I want this or do I need it :thinking:

I definitely was going for this TSV, then I wasn't, then I bought it anyway! Due to the fact I use the cleanser and have been looking at my feet for a few weeks now and decided I could do with some foot cream and then I love the capsules (but would not go to the expense of buying them on their own). As for the enzyme peel I've never rated Elemis peels anyway and have some at the moment not opened but like the idea of putting on your feet (just to get rid of the stuff!).

Tan accelerator I've never used but always use body lotion every day so it will get used ok. On the whole I could have lived without this kit but a couple of items made it good value for me.

They have only sold just over 11,000, seems quite low for Elemis, they often sell 20,000 plus!

Latest posts

Back