Elemis TSV on Sunday 20th November 2011

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

People on the QVC FB page have started posting that they've received their TSV this morning after ordering at half 11 on Saturday night. Call me unfair if you like but I wish these "angels" wouldn't post these comments as it just annoys people who are still waiting to see shipped on their accounts, yes I'm still one of those.

Also I ordered at 23:30pm Saturday night via qcut do qcut orders take longer to process than web orders? I'm seriously getting fed up of waiting now for my account to change to shipped.

No probs DJ! I don't take offence unless it has my name on it, haha!! I can appreciate it must be very frustrating for you when loads of others have had theirs, but you will never stop people posting to say it's arrived - look at me, I could hardly contain myself!!! I ordered another later in the day via QCut and it shows as shipped today. I would give them a ring, make sure there isn't a problem with your payment or anything. Fingers crossed it's actually gone and they just haven't updated ;-)

If QVC have over 100.000 to send out they can't all be processed at the same time so some people will receive theres before others. I don't think it's is because they are Angels just the luck of the draw.

I am sure it is just down to luck when they get shipped
Sorry but mine arrived this morning as well dont think I have ever had such a quick delivery.

UPDATE
I phoned CS this afternoon and I was told that there had been a problem authorizing payment I told the lady we had enough money and some more to cover the EP and p&p so she took it to the finance dept and then said "we're v sorry about that payment has been authorized and you will receive your tsv in the next 3-5 working days no later than the 27th Nov.

Apology accepted but I'm a little mad that I now have to wait until at least Fri to receive mine as they've promised me it'll be sent out by the end of today because of someone's incompetence to take the payment that was sitting in the bank on Saturday morning.

I'm pretty sure if things had have been done correctly I probably would've been one of the lucky one's to get there's today.

Last edited:
Got fed up with listening to the tale of Keeley buying 10. Then she started babbling on about needing more for her customers - are they incapable of ordering for themselves like the rest of us?

I know I was working that out last night too,
QVC's annual turnover must be absolutely massive

Well Done Marzy on not buying, if it didnt have the PCMC in it I would have managed to resist

Bluebell,like Lilian,I caved in & ordered just before the end of the show :angel:
I don't like the PCMC(I much prefer Elemis maximum moisture) but my dd loves it & it will go into her pressie box for Christmas.
I love the bath stuff so that's all for me,can't wait to try the bath elixir.

On Keeley's facebook someone said they had bought FIVE for themselves.

yes I heard I bought 10 for customers. Her customers must be hermits who live without TV,interest and phone.

I havent had my TSV yet, but as long as it comes within 5-7 working days I am happy. Sometimes I get products delivered early on QVC which is a nice surprise but sometimes it will be others that have that pleasure which as others have said is the luck of the draw.

44 5* reviews so far for TSV. despite being told yesterday that my Tsv would be sent out by the end of yesterday my account is still showing "in process " well that's 1 5* review from me they won't be getting.

Bluebell,like Lilian,I caved in & ordered just before the end of the show :angel:
I don't like the PCMC(I much prefer Elemis maximum moisture) but my dd loves it & it will go into her pressie box for Christmas.
I love the bath stuff so that's all for me,can't wait to try the bath elixir.

Tut Tut Marzy, I dont like the Maximum moisture and give it to OH

Got an email this morning saying mine is on its way and its showing Shipped on 21st

Not an Elemis user myself, but for those of you who are, TK Maxx have a good stock of products for a fraction of the Price.
They had lots of the frangipani stuff withh prices starting from £5.00

Cs rang me last night to say that my card issuer had not authorised my payment. I recently received a new card do rang cs to change all my easy pays to this card. For some reason they couldn't get that money either do I rang my card issuer and was told that there was no problem at their end so like you I am still waiting for mine too. Fingers crossed
QUOTE=DarJos;518874]UPDATE
I phoned CS this afternoon and I was told that there had been a problem authorizing payment I told the lady we had enough money and some more to cover the EP and p&p so she took it to the finance dept and then said "we're v sorry about that payment has been authorized and you will receive your tsv in the next 3-5 working days no later than the 27th Nov.

Apology accepted but I'm a little mad that I now have to wait until at least Fri to receive mine as they've promised me it'll be sent out by the end of today because of someone's incompetence to take the payment that was sitting in the bank on Saturday morning.

I'm pretty sure if things had have been done correctly I probably would've been one of the lucky one's to get there's today.[/QUOTE]

Mine has been shipped but I'm in no rush as most of it willbe split for gifts think I'll be having the bath stuff that's all.still think its good price and good sized products.

Latest posts

Back