Elemis TSV on Sunday 20th November 2011

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

If the TSV had either the night cream or eye product I'd have gone for it. I won't be buying this year, will look at Debenhams instead.

MrM usually buys me multiples of this kit for Xmas when it is on easypay as I am then stocked with PCMC for the year. We have just been away and I told him not to this year as we spent enough on holiday. I must admit that I was hoping it would not have the night cream or eye cream in it cos I would have been gutted and wanted it. I can't justify him paying that amount for my face cream plus a cleanser which is so-so and a load of bath treats and hand cream! I've said I'll buy my PCMC as and when I need it - and that probably will not be from QVC either.

Did anyone see the offer in John Lewis lately. We went in just before we went away (end of October) and they were offering a GWP. With purchase of any two products you could choose 5 out of 10 travel sized tubes. MrM needed some shave cream so I bought 2 of those and got tubes of PCMC, Neck and Bust Lifting Cream, Foot Cream, Pro Collagen Quartz Serum and a Noursihing milk bath.

I'm not knocking the TSV if people want the items or know of someone who does - it's just that there are better offers out there if you only want one or two items from it.

Debenhams have the offer on at the moment, two items and get a choice of 5 large Try Mes. Oh and Debenhams Mega Week runs from Tuesday to Saturday. I thought it was last week.

Thanks for that info Donna. Do you know if it applies to elemis products online at debenha
s?

Despite all the gibberish she comes out with, I do actually like Keeley and I do like Elemis. I just can't bear the sycophantic nonsense that goes on on facebook. Anyone would think Elemis cures cancer the way people are going on and on about it and her 'fans' hang on her every word regarding what's coming up in the TSV etc. As I keep saying, a bit of basic googling and you could find out what's in the kit, decide if you want it and get on with your day. There are people on there who are apparently SO upset that they're not getting update e-mails from QVC etc and so they don't have the hints about what's coming up etc. It's skincare people, get a sense of perspective! I get excited/curious about what's coming up in kits, but that's why I come on here! The pandering to Keeley is ridiculous and god forbid you try and have a bit of fun or criticise Elemis or Keeley in anyway, they're down on you like a ton of bricks.

Phew, I feel better now... :tongue:

Tx

Sounds just like the Liz Earle Facebook page. It's like blind fanaticism on that page

Oh completely! The LE people have been off the rails for a while, herself is practically heading towards sainthood and again, god forbid you make any negative remark about her or her products. They don't see reason at all. The Elemis fans weren't as bad but for some reason this year they have really upped the ante...

Ah so religious cults are just not cutting it anymore for those in need. So Liz Earle and Keeley's facebook pages have filled the gap. Explains a lot.

Can anyone who visits both please give the rest of us a heads up if they announce the end of the world?

Me to BB, the hand creams quite nice, I'll not be buying the TSV though!

The hand cream has quite a strong (floral) smell its nothing like PCMC
I will probably buy the TSV as would like to try some of the things and always use PCMC

THE best hand cream is the Aveda one,it saves my hands every winter,I too have to wash my hands and use alcohol gel all day long.

Well the handcream smells like rose, old fashioned tea rose. Don't like the texture of it seems to leave a film on the skin. I like something that goes in and you don't have the urge to keep trying to wipe off the film. Crabtree and Evelyn, Elemis pump lavender one is lovely, L'Occitane shea butter or SpaceNK pump lavender for me.

love l'occitane shea butter handcream but the liz earle one is really very nice. very rich and lasts all day and non sticky. i remember elemis doing a handcream a few yaers back smel of geranium and was the worst handcream i had ever used. it got very poor reviews and never saw it again.

I always always look forward to the Elemis christmas TSV. I will not be buying this year, it is dull.

Does the new Elemis hand cream contain silicone, dimethicone or anything ending with -cone in the ingredients ?

Latest posts

Back