Elemis TSV 8/7/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

If I did use a toner why would I before using Liquid Gold, as I thought a toner is now sold on the basis to restore the PH of the skin???

I thought toner was to remove residual cleanser but if you use a hot cloth cleanser you would remove it all wouldn't you think?. To be honest I have never used toner.

I believe a toner to be rebalance the ph level of your skin ready for mosituriser. All make up should be removed before toner.

Shame about no toner as I like the elemis one and use that or the Liz Earle one everyday, thought it was sure to be in one of the Tsvs as it is surely not the most expensive item to produce, and an important step as keeley is fond of pointing out but then I suppose she will say then when she is trying to sell the stuff to you.
I went for the tsv in then end although did not cave in until the evening, glad I did now as I have never bought one last year and am not sure I will buy another one this year and wanted to try the peptide oil, seemed too good a deal to resist, the easy pays helped too,
Great news for Emer and her family, shame for us uk viewers though as she was a welcome change from Keeley sometimes, all the best to her and her family in the States

I swap & change between Liz Earle & Elemis toner too. Depends which TSV I buy. lol!

I doubt cleanse in the evening too - if I've.worn make up I use whatever cleanser I have on the go first (usually c&p, cleansing oil or cleansing balm) then I use ABC skin wash or the biotec cleanser. If I haven't worn make up I use a miceller water then the skin wash or biotec cleanser. In the mornings I cleanser once and again it's either the skin wash or the biotec cleanser.

Latest posts

Back