Elemis TSV 26/07/2015

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Keeley looks well this visit.

I think the new Elemis therapist uniform is a more flattering shade of blue for her - the old one was so dark it almost looked black.

Proof that the colour you wear next to your face can influence how well you look.

I did also like her hair straight - it looked very glamorous.

I think the new Elemis therapist uniform is a more flattering shade of blue for her - the old one was so dark it almost looked black.

Proof that the colour you wear next to your face can influence how well you look.

I did also like her hair straight - it looked very glamorous.

Someone tell Fiona that the Quality Street Purple isnt a good look :mysmilie_15:

Unfortunately, I think if they decide they're going to present a spa brand in uniform - they're really expected to wear the uniform that a client would see. It's the luck of the draw whether the uniform actually suits you.

Emer always looked lovely in that very dark blue... now I don't think the current blue suits her half as well.

Decleor seem to have a sort of beige colour uniform as well as that purple. Fiona looks better in the beige. We should just be thankful, given how much of Decleor's products are presented in bright yellow, that Decleor don't choose that as the next spa uniform! Can you imagine? :mysmilie_466:

I stayed strong and I didn't buy the TSV this time (and it's unlikely I will get the next one either).

I did however buy the eye duo (pro radiance eye balm & travel size of the eye make up remover). I've been looking for an eye cream to replace the one I currently use, so thought I would give this a go.

I stayed strong too Warwa, I did watch an Elemis show in the evening and almost caved, it was the value that had me waivering, but I reminded myself that I would still be spending £60, and I really don't need any beauty products, much as I do enjoy using Elemis products. I am going to buy the Australian Bodycare TSV and that is it for the near future!

I stayed strong too Warwa, I did watch an Elemis show in the evening and almost caved, it was the value that had me waivering, but I reminded myself that I would still be spending £60, and I really don't need any beauty products, much as I do enjoy using Elemis products. I am going to buy the Australian Bodycare TSV and that is it for the near future!

I saw a couple of the demos through the day (I was looking out for the eye balm demo) and I did nearly waver because I wanted to try the cleanser (the special addition from Christmas made my skin look and feel fab) and the enzyme peel (a therapist had recommended it to me while I was having an Elemis' facial last year) and I like the marine cream anyway, but I didn't want the body products and although Keeley says the apricot toner is a universal one, I have a combination skin so I want to stick with the lavender.

I won't be getting the ABC TSV, but I do want the SBC TSV next week. I think I will get that one.

I nearly wavered too! I did not want the body creams but was dividing £60 by 4 to try and justify the price for those I did want! Luckily I was diverted from the TV before caving in.

it arrived this morning (I ordered it the evening before the TSV)

and I'm delighted - for 2 reasons.

firstly during the presentations Keely mentioned that you can use the cleanser as a shaving cream. Excellent! I can offload this onto MrC, who has very dry skin and gets razor burn very easily.

secondly, I LOVE the scent of the botanical cream and shower. Without a doubt, my favourite after the lime and ginger they used to do. It is fresh, green, zesty and sooo herb gardeny. Can't wait to use it properly tomorrow morning, and waft around all day. Perfect for this time of year - assuming the sun comes back (ever). I found the 'old lady' comments rather offputting, but now I have smelled it, I am looking forward to old age...

Since I'm familiar with the other products, and like them, not much more to say. :mysmilie_59:

Parcel has just come to work so I've tried a bit of the body cream on my arm - I LOVE the smell, could be a new favourite. I'm now walking around like a weirdo making people smell my arm.

Came home to find mine also waiting for me.

So the body lotion has, lavender, patchouli,rosemary,thyme,orange peel oil,lime,palmarosa,camellia. I am getting a lime herbal fragrance, no lavender or patchouli. Beginning to think depending on your skin different notes are coming out differently for each of us.

Beginning to think depending on your skin different notes are coming out differently for each of us.
That's what they said in the presentations because the lotion is composed like a perfume with all the tree notes a perfume normally has in terms of the fragrance development.

I get the patchouli after a couple of hours. It starts off lavender, citrus and the herbs, then softens down to the patchouli.

Lovely.

That's what they said in the presentations because the lotion is composed like a perfume with all the tree notes a perfume normally has in terms of the fragrance development.

Ah!!! This is what happens when I never actually watched any presentations.:mysmilie_50:

Okay after it has settled down I kept thinking it smelt like a perfume I own.

Yes it has changed on me over the afternoon. Have to admit when Keeley said that I thought she was talking nonsense but I'll admit I was wrong there. On me it started off citrusy and floral then definitely lavender.

It's tHree notes, obviously. Sorry. No tree in here.

Latest posts

Back