Elemis TSV 26/07/2015

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The lime blossom toner practically took a layer of skin off of me ....I use the cleanser but that's it ....I have never had a reaction like that so I just stay with Liz Earle tonic now

What the heck is Alison Young wearing? Are they a dungaree type outfit. It is not a good look and with that blouse she looks ridiculous! Maybe she is going straight home to mucking out the horses when she's finished tonight!

What the heck is Alison Young wearing? Are they a dungaree type outfit. It is not a good look and with that blouse she looks ridiculous! Maybe she is going straight home to mucking out the horses when she's finished tonight!

Just got the morning repeat on & Whitesnake you have taken the words right out of my mouth!

FB_IMG_1437894759679.jpg

This is what they have released for the next TSV.

Looks like the other two might be a serum & a face cream to me.

I use elemis. Why can a tsv not include the old favourites: cleanser, toner, moisturiser, eye cream, throat gel? It is the eye cream that I need right now. Obviously, the tsvs comprise products of which elemis in the uk, has a glut and is desperate, consequently, to offload them. Can anyone else recall - 'back in the day' - the aveda three step system, in the green glass bottles?

Now the Aveda skin care is a rave from the grave, it must have been last century.:giggle: I do remember them selling it though.

As for the bag, we have to pay for plastic bags here so I will throw it in my handbag. A friend never has one and will no doubt ask if I have a bag. Bang it gone never to be seen by me again.:mysmilie_15:

I loved the Limeblossom toner used it for years, then told on counter to move up. I use the Apricot one in the TSV even on my eyes without problem. Have to say watched like 10 minutes of the TSV launch then got bored, I know how to use the products.

Oh and I agree what the hell was AY wearing, it was like what the doll in Playschool used to wear. Also her hair is awful, the pale brassy yellow does nothing for her.

I got my TSV yesterday. Love all the products and I must be a weirdo because I REALLY like the bag! Feel free to send your bags to me if you don't want them :)

I got my TSV yesterday. Love all the products and I must be a weirdo because I REALLY like the bag! Feel free to send your bags to me if you don't want them :)

Did you try the body products? Can you describe the smell, please?

As for the bag, we have to pay for plastic bags here so I will throw it in my handbag. A friend never has one and will no doubt ask if I have a bag. Bang it gone never to be seen by me again..

I always have an extra bag in my handbag, it is one of these you get for free from Yves Rocher.:)

I'm watching the repeat on Beauty Channel now and OmG she looks awful! I'm one of the few who actually likes Alison, but blimey she looks sick. Terrible pallor huge black bags and that outfit reminds me of Prison Cell Block H. Her skin looks purple! Hope she's okay.

Did you try the body products? Can you describe the smell, please?
I have tried the body cream and I really like the texture and how it makes my skin feel. The scent is REALLY hard to describe! Sort of herby but nice. It's familiar but I can't think how! Maybe the patchouli? DH said lemon but I'm not getting that and I really like citrus fragrances. If it helps, I like stuff like verbena, Cool Water, O by Lancôme, Jo Malone sea sage so that's the sort of thing I like so if you don't like those, you might not like this! I don't think I'll become a presenter any time soon!!!,

Thank you so much, from what you wrote, I can't wait to try the body products! :)

I was going to order this, it's been a long time since I've ordered Elemis, but the old chestnut p&p has put me off. I only paid the same postage on a vacuum cleaner from Ideal World yesterday.

I'm not buying. I did watch the launch show though. Keeley still as entertaining as ever I notice. Says an awful lot without actually saying anything at all IFSWIM?

What is sept tsv please ,maybe then I can decide if I want to go for this one .Any idea .thanks

Latest posts

Back