Elemis TSV 24/7/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thanks so much for that, I really like the cleansing butter as it seems good on sensitive skin, so will be having one at least!
I have three of the superfood butters if anyone wants to buy any of them off me. All brand new. Happy to post with evri. It doesn’t agree with my skin and I had an auto delivery they kept coming and I didn’t want ti cancel as I use all the other items in the kit xx

I know I’m probably the only one here who thinks this, but I find the Elemis shows boring and they’re on nearly every hour on a TSV day. 🙄 I feel the same about all the brands where the models are just lathering cream on their face. I know how to apply moisturiser etc so don’t really need to be shown what to do. The before and after shots often show no difference either as far as I’m concerned. Consequently I don’t bother watching when beauty shows are on.

I know I’m probably the only one here who thinks this, but I find the Elemis shows boring and they’re on nearly every hour on a TSV day. 🙄 I feel the same about all the brands where the models are just lathering cream on their face. I know how to apply moisturiser etc so don’t really need to be shown what to do. The before and after shots often show no difference either as far as I’m concerned. Consequently I don’t bother watching when beauty shows are on.
I stopped watching QVC live years ago. If I'm interested in a product, I'll watch the demo on-line and even then I slide through all the waffle to find the key bits of info I'm looking for. I remember the days when the beauty shows used to be something to look forward to. I used to love In the Salon with Alison and the more focussed brand shows. The hard sell was still there, but they always featured a good range of products, great bargains, and some good advice and tips on how to get the most of them. Nowadays it's just the same old guff rotated time and again, they may as well cease being a live channel and just record shows for constant rotation, and overdub them when there's a price hike.

Received a qvc leaflet today saying what’s in tsv and with sample of new serum - will try it today

I also struggle to see the difference in the before and after shots.
I like the rose cleansing balm and pcmc, but that's about it for me.

The most annoying demo for me though, is models spraying themselves with perfume, what is the point, WE CAN'T SMELL IT!
The guest can describe the scent, we don't need to see a model constantly spraying it.
Sorry to rant, but it winds me up :rolleyes:

I won’t be ordering this however I did receive the Elizabeth Grant duo of Torricelumn Essence I ordered it because of reviews and like that it is made and manufactured in Canada, only used it twice but very impressed, and I do think that Q were offering a good deal.😊

Received a qvc leaflet today saying what’s in tsv and with sample of new serum - will try it today
You know that it's your Duty to report back? :)

I only look (very briefly) in on the Elemis shows to see how many more forehead lines Keeley has developed.
...& injected away...

Everyone who's not buying....Hav eyou not seen the headband? For That wedding! Mother of the Bride/captains Table?

Dealbreaker for me!

I also struggle to see the difference in the before and after shots.
I like the rose cleansing balm and pcmc, but that's about it for me.

The most annoying demo for me though, is models spraying themselves with perfume, what is the point, WE CAN'T SMELL IT!
The guest can describe the scent, we don't need to see a model constantly spraying it.
Sorry to rant, but it winds me up :rolleyes:
We love a funny rant....

I stopped watching QVC live years ago. If I'm interested in a product, I'll watch the demo on-line and even then I slide through all the waffle to find the key bits of info I'm looking for. I remember the days when the beauty shows used to be something to look forward to. I used to love In the Salon with Alison and the more focussed brand shows. The hard sell was still there, but they always featured a good range of products, great bargains, and some good advice and tips on how to get the most of them. Nowadays it's just the same old guff rotated time and again, they may as well cease being a live channel and just record shows for constant rotation, and overdub them when there's a price hike.
Reminds me of Grandad when the footy was on. The commentators knew nothing & were talking rubbish. He muted the volume & did his own commentary....unfortunately for me!

I won’t be ordering this however I did receive the Elizabeth Grant duo of Torricelumn Essence I ordered it because of reviews and like that it is made and manufactured in Canada, only used it twice but very impressed, and I do think that Q were offering a good deal.😊
Been using Elizabeth Grant on and off for a few years. I have liked every set I have had. Going to get a few sets from IW while they are half price. I will miss the prices if they totally move to Q.

Been using Elizabeth Grant on and off for a few years. I have liked every set I have had. Going to get a few sets from IW while they are half price. I will miss the prices if they totally move to Q.
I did look on IW but did not see the Torricelumn ,honestly I’m really loving it and haven’t even put moisturiser on top.😊

Interesting. I have never seen Elizabeth Grant anywhere but have just seen the half price sets on IW. So I might give it a try on there. Thanks for the heads up.

Boo! sold out! Irritating that they don’t show you that on the page. Oh well, the credit card is relieved at least, 😂.

Last edited:
IW do have quite a few EG products with torricelumn in them on their website at the moment, but I don’t think they have anything called an essence unless it’s their serum,

Latest posts

Back