Elemis TSV 16/2/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

So the second drop have the tanning stuff as I though.

The final one the full size Pro Intense Night Cream on its own????

Anyway looks like a good TSV. Bet it will be expensive though.

I don't think so Donna. The lady said to me that the Tan stuff with all the other items in the photo is the April TSV. The Feb TSV will be auto delivery with the products shown. You just have to decide if you want the pro intense on AD or the pro collagen on AD. Think it was £62 without P&P.

Yes the final photo is the 50ml (I'm sure that's what she said) Jar of the pro intense night cream. Which is on Q's website for £95 is on it's own with the bag.

Tiny Pic of the Tsv on the newsletter this month.....

030214FN_fNL_23 (2).jpg

I'll be going for the pro intense option. I love the eye cream and l'm almost out same as with pro rad cleanser. Not keen on the illuminating balm but hoping to sell/swap it on.

Wow, it seems no time since the last one! I love timetospa: they have some great Elemis promotions. I've picked up some bargains on ebay, too.

Well my moneys safe once again. I absolutely love Elemis but can't justify this with it not being on easypay. Its too much for me to shell out in one go. So far this year I am doing really well with my cutting back on spending as nothing has tempted me and I am normally a real sucker for beauty TSV's.

Do they all come with the flash balm? I can't stand that stuff, such a strong perfume smell and brings me out in spots n days.

Keeley has said under £65(so does that include the postage???? I doubt it), of course loads begging for easy pay and she has stated it was QVC would decided the auto delivery.

Do they all come with the flash balm? I can't stand that stuff, such a strong perfume smell and brings me out in spots n days.

Totally agree. The lemon scent to me is reminiscent of toilet cleaner. Up-market toilet cleaner maybe but toilet cleaner nonetheless! I also experience break-outs when using it. Back to clarins bfb for me.

Oh the photo l took there is a label which says the pro intense option is £62. I'm not sure if the pro collagen option is the same price. I think it will be £6.95 p&p on top so almost £70.

I shall be giving this a miss, too expensive for me, and I am not keen on the flash balm, one of the few elemis products I don't rate, and I have enough cleansers to last me the rest of my days! :wink:

Its just too expensive to fork out in one go. If only if was on easy pay, I may have been tempted then as I really like the flash balm. I like the smell but have to admit I was unsure at first when I got a free sample with a magazine.

I don't know why the bother having Beauty Tsv's on Auto delivery any more as all the brands have a Tsv every 2/3 months so it some cases you wont have even received your second drop before another Tsv is on. Surely it would make more sense to scrap Auto delivery and have them on Easy pays , if someone loves the Tsv they could go for more than one and split the cost, You also save abit on p&p buying 2 at once, and 90% of the Tsv's come back in stock at a Intro price and on easy pays a few weeks later anyway.

I don't know why the bother having Beauty Tsv's on Auto delivery any more as all the brands have a Tsv every 2/3 months so it some cases you wont have even received your second drop before another Tsv is on. Surely it would make more sense to scrap Auto delivery and have them on Easy pays , if someone loves the Tsv they could go for more than one and split the cost, You also save abit on p&p buying 2 at once, and 90% of the Tsv's come back in stock at a Intro price and on easy pays a few weeks later anyway.

Don't forget QVC usually mess up on the third or final one and people don't even get it.

Latest posts

Back