Elemis TSV 13/2/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Elemis 5 Piece Collection TSV 13/02/22 (if sizes are correct)

150ml Pro Collagen Energising Marine Cleanser RRP £42 + post
30ml PCMC RRP £55 + post
15ml Superfood Oil RRP £45 + post
20ml Superfood Glow Priming Moisturiser RRP £15 + post
145ml Fruit Vinegar Liquid Glow RRP £28 + post

Total RRP £185 + post

Attachments

• Elemis TSV 1.jpg
    Elemis TSV 1.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 284
Me neither...not a fan of the superfood oil and I've got a 100ml of PCMC to start on after I've used my L'Occitane Immortel Divine Cream.

All the more for ME ha ha! I'll be interested to see the price but I suspect it will be £60-70 plus so probably will sit on my hands.

CC

A few years ago I got a superfood tsv and actually rather liked it. The oil was fine and the moisturiser was a great lightweight one for a hot day. The one thing I really disliked was the gel cleanser which was clearly for a younger, oilier skin but that isnt in this kit. No idea what the vinegar is about though.

How do you find the Devine cream?
I like it for daytime use and a little goes a long way - I've had a jar on the go since October and there's still about a third left in it. Another plus is it settles quickly into a nice matt finish.
I’ve got that on my radar for trying I tried a little blue pot of immortelle from out of the M&S last advert calendar, hubby got me as part of my Christmas presents. When I asked on here about the difference of the two creams.
On here there were positive things said about the Devine it was a little richer but easily sinks in.

I like it for daytime use and a little goes a long way - I've had a jar on the go since October and there's still about a third left in it. Another plus is it settles quickly into a nice matt finish.
It lasts me nearly a year it goes a long long way. Nice with an oil underneath or the serum that came with the last Devine TSV. I managed to get a Devine cleansing balm that's really nice.

Apparently the tsv will be £61 , no easy pays at the mo and will be on auto delivery until end of the year, every 60 days, thinks it goes on pre-sale Tuesday 8th
For me to go for this it will have to be 3 easy pays minimum and it would be nice if they gave us free postage or £1.99 or something. I'd like to try it. Or I could get it use nearly all of it and return - if I was like that ;) I'm really cutting back on spending but Elemis is something I use daily and it works for me.

CC

For me to go for this it will have to be 3 easy pays minimum and it would be nice if they gave us free postage or £1.99 or something. I'd like to try it. Or I could get it use nearly all of it and return - if I was like that ;) I'm really cutting back on spending but Elemis is something I use daily and it works for me.

CC
usually the feb & sept tsvs are on auto-delivery with no easy pays

I use Aldi hot cloth cleanser, LE shampoo and conditioner makes me look like I've got candy floss on my head. I use Tresseme shampoo and conditioner in the 900 ml size £3 each at Boots atm together with Avon restructerant serum and finish off with a couple of drops of The Ordinary Squalene serum. Works for me as I have thick coarse hair that needs taming
I’m a fan of Aldi skin products, many of which bear the “leaping bunny” cruelty free logo. They suit my very pale skin although it’s not sensitive nor prone to ‘break outs’ and I’m very pleased with the prices.

They seen to be really pushing the marine cleanser, I don't mind it but it lasts me ages so don't want anymore, I don't like the primer, and don't fancy the vinegar stuff so won't be hard for me to resist, I do like the facial oil but went for the superfood big deal last September on auto delivery so will stick with that set. I think another scent in the cleansing balm is due out in March

Latest posts

Back