Elemis TSV 13/2/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I really do enjoy using Elemis products after years of ignoring them because I thought it was all hype, even at my advancing years I feel my skin is as good as it can be.Also with Liz Earle products which I used all the time being meddled with that ruled them out.
Same here…. I am really really cheesed off with LE after being a loyal customer for years.,still love the superskin moisturiser but how long before they fiddle with that?

I do think the choice of products Elemis has can be overwhelming. But I’m very happy with the pro collagen cream and oil so will stick with them

Same here…. I am really really cheesed off with LE after being a loyal customer for years.,still love the superskin moisturiser but how long before they fiddle with that?

I do think the choice of products Elemis has can be overwhelming. But I’m very happy with the pro collagen cream and oil so will stick with them
I found LE too heavy for me and tend to go back to PCMC. I am just finishing the pro definition cream but find it a bit too heavy for me.
I don't have many wrinkles but skin is getting saggy and I had terrible acne when I was younger and it has left me with uneven skin tone,open pores and rosacea.

I found LE too heavy for me and tend to go back to PCMC. I am just finishing the pro definition cream but find it a bit too heavy for me.
I don't have many wrinkles but skin is getting saggy and I had terrible acne when I was younger and it has left me with uneven skin tone,open pores and rosacea.
Same here with rosacea. Can’t use any heavy creams or ones with scent. Only items I can use from Liz Earle are C&P and shampoo/conditioner. Can’t stand their moisturisers.
Only mosturiser I can use is the Perricone tinted SPF one - their normal one causes a reaction. As it has SPF, use the Seated Queen at night.
As mentioned in earlier post - skin is best it has been in ages. Probably because I now have a settled routine. Just hope I don’t fall for the QVC hype - does your skin routine need a boost, are you seeing more lines blah blah. I should just shout: more lines probably, I’m getting older it’s OK. Dullness - yes it’s January and cold and miserable outside and heating inside. What do expect and stop trying to sell me stuff I only need. I have Judith Williams TSV to return because I wanted the oil and it just makes my skin oily. Enough!

Same here with rosacea. Can’t use any heavy creams or ones with scent. Only items I can use from Liz Earle are C&P and shampoo/conditioner. Can’t stand their moisturisers.
Only mosturiser I can use is the Perricone tinted SPF one - their normal one causes a reaction. As it has SPF, use the Seated Queen at night.
As mentioned in earlier post - skin is best it has been in ages. Probably because I now have a settled routine. Just hope I don’t fall for the QVC hype - does your skin routine need a boost, are you seeing more lines blah blah. I should just shout: more lines probably, I’m getting older it’s OK. Dullness - yes it’s January and cold and miserable outside and heating inside. What do expect and stop trying to sell me stuff I only need. I have Judith Williams TSV to return because I wanted the oil and it just makes my skin oily. Enough!
I use Aldi hot cloth cleanser, LE shampoo and conditioner makes me look like I've got candy floss on my head. I use Tresseme shampoo and conditioner in the 900 ml size £3 each at Boots atm together with Avon restructerant serum and finish off with a couple of drops of The Ordinary Squalene serum. Works for me as I have thick coarse hair that needs taming.

When I get a rosacea flare I put calamine and aqueous cream on, large tube £2.20 lasts forever, little bit goes a long way.

I use Aldi hot cloth cleanser, LE shampoo and conditioner makes me look like I've got candy floss on my head. I use Tresseme shampoo and conditioner in the 900 ml size £3 each at Boots atm together with Avon restructerant serum and finish off with a couple of drops of The Ordinary Squalene serum. Works for me as I have thick coarse hair that needs taming.
I hear the Aldi hot cloth cleanser is good. A lot of supermarket brands are now cruelty free, but not sure about Aldi. I’ve been buying vegan and cruelty free only for quite a long time now and that’s my deal breaker for any brand.
The ordinary is often good but I found their squalene serum really sticky. I just need an alternative to Murad’s mineral oil as it’s £60 a bottle (I only buy when there’s an offer and make it last) and my “regime” (again overused QVC blah) is complete. Was hoping JW oil was the cheaper alternative. Same goes for MDNassif. It wasn’t 😞

When I get a rosacea flare I put calamine and aqueous cream on, large tube £2.20 lasts forever, little bit goes a long way.
Also recommend Azelaic acid. I have it on prescription (cream). For the prescription cost it goes a long way - one tube every six months or so. The Ordinary also sells it. Does help manage the breakouts

Not started mine yet,still using the pro definition oil atm.
Anybody used the prodefinition products??
Would be interested to hear any comments.
I had creams from ages ago - but apparently new packaging=same formula. They roll & aren't hydrating. Can't get on with them. Let me know your experience?

What is seated Queen pls?

Thank you for that tip. I got diagnosed with rosacea about 3 yrs ago. I have been on antibiotics since I was diagnosed. My face burns when rosacea kicks off. A friend said my brother has rosacea and he has it in his eyes as well. My nerves where terrible with worry.

Jill Franks said she is trying out the Elemis tsv. As she is launching the elemis tsv. Jill said the 8 piece collection that was the Christmas 2021 tsv. Non of those items are in this tsv. I hope that helps anyone who thought pcmc was in it.
Thanks again Loveinamist I will buy both items. You can only try them out x

I have removed the woman's name, but she posted on QVC Facebook.

After buying the Christmas Elemis one time only the new ginger TSV. I was looking forward to using it so I put the bath and shower milk lotion in the bath. Afterwards I experienced a rash. I called customer service but they said just return it all. However the other face products were fine so I kept the rest A few days later the rash returned all over my body and I finally got in to see the doctor who diagnosed folliculitis an infection caused by bacteria. I have never ever had skin issues before. Whether there was an issue with these batches or not I don’t know. I’ve bought so many products from QVC over the years and I’ve always thought the service was great but feel very let down by customer service this time. Sorry QVC but this is not what I expected from you.

Interesting.

Since the beginning of time QVC have always wanted a return of everything if you're sending it back. They never accept just a part of a set.

Some years ago I was on a weekend away and I developed a really angry rash all over my body. I was using all my regular products that I took with me. I went to the doctor when I got home and he said it was a bacterial infection which could have been caused by having a bath in a dirty bath! Not saying that was the same problem as this lady but I couldn't believe that could happen.

CC

Thank you for that tip. I got diagnosed with rosacea about 3 yrs ago. I have been on antibiotics since I was diagnosed. My face burns when rosacea kicks off. A friend said my brother has rosacea and he has it in his eyes as well. My nerves where terrible with worry.

Jill Franks said she is trying out the Elemis tsv. As she is launching the elemis tsv. Jill said the 8 piece collection that was the Christmas 2021 tsv. Non of those items are in this tsv. I hope that helps anyone who thought pcmc was in it.
Thanks again Loveinamist I will buy both items. You can only try them out x
I’ll keep my fingers crossed for you csi.

I used to use the Elemis balm and loved the smell, but my skin was never great - break outs and rosacea. Then they started selling in China and testing on animals as required by local law (can you imagine the pain animals go through being tested in China).

I went back to using liz Earle (C&P) and my skin hasn’t been this good since by 20s and that’s a very long time ago! I can’t use the lavender or neroli limited additions. Sticking to the basic formula seems to work best

I also use this https://theseatedqueen.com/products/shop-the-seated-queen-cold-cream
You can get 20% off in cult beauty. You get a vat of it and it lasts forever. My go-to night cream
The seatedqueen it really is a multi tasker. Just been reading the reviews. All very positive. Do I need another skin product though?

When I was younger I could not use Elemis as its very active. I am approaching 60 now and I can now use Elemis. I do find that I have to put up with a spot here and there until my skin gets used to it. Don't have an issue with other brands like decleor,Liz Earle or the cheaper high street brands you get in high street chemists.

The seatedqueen it really is a multi tasker. Just been reading the reviews. All very positive. Do I need another skin product though?
I use it as an overnight moisturiser. Nice to have something without yuck in it and perfume. Maybe try it once you run out. Cult beauty often do discounts.
Massive pot so if you don’t like it as a moisturiser can use up as a cleanser 😄
I need to get the Judith Williams TSV back to QVC - perfume is overwhelming

Latest posts

Back