Elemis TSV - 13/07/09

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The tri-enzyme system gave me horrible cystic acne, been on antibiotics for months, and have now managed to clear my skin by using really high-quality glycolic acid products.

I have gone for this also.I've been using Liz Earle products for years with great results,but about once or twice a year I throw something else into the mix so my skin doesn't get complacent.

I like the sound of the mask....and I have had samples of the serum before,which I loved but could not afford.So the price of this TSV is too good for me to pass on really.

Keeley is looking pretty good tonight,seems to have lost quite a bit of her baby weight,and AY doesn't look too bad either.

Keeley is looking pretty good tonight,seems to have lost quite a bit of her baby weight,and AY doesn't look too bad either.

Yes,she has lost a ton of weight from her face,her body looks the same though...that is to say I never thought she was particularly fat,however her pregnancy face blew up like a balloon.

They showed a small clip of the baby,he is adorable,beautiful face.

So glad I didn't wait up for this. Nearly £60.00 for it. (inc p&p) I am watching morning repeat and I am not in the least bit tempted. Easy pay may have got me going a bit, but the price (point) literally has put me off.

That is expensive for a Elemis TSV. Really thought it would be on easy pay. I see it is on advanced orders. They where saying shipped on the 10th. So hopefully OTOs of products I can use.

RRP is £165.00. This is an excellent bargain if you use elemis, which I do. Not too sure whether to go for it or not. Anyone know what it's like on sensitive skin?

I thought this TSV would be about £50 but its nearer £60 by the time you add on the P&P.
I am not tempted by the tri-enzyme, tried it once and my face felt really dry although I may give it a try again but not with this TSV.

Keeley was looking great and the baby is lovely :)

Yet again another TSV where we dont have the stock we wanted and now its on Advanced Orders, I think they only had about 5000

RRP is £165.00. This is an excellent bargain if you use elemis, which I do. Not too sure whether to go for it or not. Anyone know what it's like on sensitive skin?

I can only speak for myself and my very sensitive & allergy prone skin but I have reacted badly to a few Elemis products including the tri-enzyme and avoid them now...quite a relief to my purse as well as my skin.

ide love to try the tri- enzyme range but im too scared as i know it will be too much for my skin! i agree bluebell keeley looks great, i missed the picy of her baby:sad:

I'm with IClaudipuss - I don't know why type of spots the tri-enzyme gave me but it took months to get rid of them and my skin was just such a mess. I do have sensitive skin so maybe these things are just not for me but the other thing I did was forget to apply sunscreen whilst using it so that might be a factor. Like someone else said - it's a strange product to be flogging in summer.

everything that elemis does for the skin gives me boils and i dont react to anything even the tri enzyme and stuff for oily skin is loaded with oils and other products thay stimulate even the slightest bit of oil in my skin.
got a huge box of samplesfrom m labs.
using the serum this isan intense anti ageing range not one single spot and my super good skin looks even better cant stop touching it.

I would have gone for it if it was on EP, but it isn't
Still have plenty of the wash, I am using the serum and nightcream at night from a discovery set, and my normal/combination skin has not shown any bad reactions. Can't yet tell if I see any results yet
Think I will give it a miss

i love elemis and the concept...but my skin does not feel the same way! i have tried the tri-enzyme range and even had an elemis facial...all were great, but my skin did not react well. it is a range that is said to be suitable for all ages, all types but i think it is only really suitable for skin that is quite old or damaged...there are much gentler products out there that will work with the skin...also, it is a very bad time of the year to sell this range - the sun is SO bad for the skin after using tri-enzyme and so it is really not good to use it at the height of summer...

tri enzyme makes my skin look and feel fabulous but i do use it one month on then one month off to get these fantastic results, maybe its the months break from the intenseness of it that works? :flower:

Latest posts

Back