Elemis TSV - 13/07/09

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I had a severe reaction to a tri enzyme mask - medical treatment job. Eyes and lips badly swollen even though went nowhere near them with the product. I do not have a super sensitive skin - I'd never chance this range again.

I didn't get on with the tri-enzymes either. I do suffer with acne scarring now and then, and was hoping the tri-enzymes would sort it out and make my skin look porcelain perfect or something, however I didn't see much of a difference in my skin!

Also, what I hated about the tri-enzymes range was the fact that it was such a drying regime. My skin lost it's plumpness. You also aren't meant to use any other range alongside whilst using the tri-enzyme regime. . and I hated that, since I like to mix and match my skincare.

Bought the enzyme discovery kit off QVC a few week back, and tried the gel mask. Liked the result, however I believe my Alpha-h glycolic mask gives me far superior results and actually HYDRATES to boot!

from the elemis website

just thought you might want to see this;

:flower:

‘Today’s Special Value’ Exclusively on QVC

Tune in to QVC on Monday 13th July for your chance to purchase this limited edition collection.

Containing full sizes from the Tri-Enzyme range, you won't be disappointed with the results from this amazing collection.

Hurry as this TSV will only be available at an outstanding price for ONE DAY ONLY and when it's gone, it's gone!

Elemis expert, Keeley Aydin will be on-hand for advice and guidance, with tips and tricks of the trade and to answer all your questions.

I just got the postcard.

Shows the Tri Enzyme serum and says its a three piece kit skin smoothing system. So will say Face Wash, Serum and Mask. Price bound to be £40+ and possible easy pay.

Still not buying as said cannot use Tri Enzyme, never actually tried but with roseaca not even chancing it.

I have used try enzyme but have never noticed a great deal of difference in my skin after. I have been looking forward to this tsv but I am very disappointed . I was hoping for more than three products and something new maybe too. I have just finnished my exotic island shower cream, so something along those lines would have been nice .I haven't bought anything from QVC since April when I got a code for 3 easy pays. That about sums it up for me. Roll on midnight for nails inc.

I am using the wash, serum and nightcream since 3 weeks now, and I have good results. My skin looks clearer (i do not have major problems, skin can look a little dull sometimes) and no adverse reactions.
I will probably go for this, was hopig they would include the nightcream, as it is ideal to be used after serum. And I don't want to fork out on the nightcream as a single item.
My skin feels soft with the wash, I don't see the need for a mask really. But I am sure AY will give me millions of reasons to try the mask lol

I received the card today as well.

Still undecided about buying this TSV. As I've mentioned previously I stocked up on the discovery kit when it was at Introductory price. Just finished using it and I'm very pleased with the results. I do have problematic skin and this range has definitely helped me. At the beginning I wasn't so impressed with the night cream. But, the results I've seen on my skin each morning has changed my mind.

I'm going to have a break from tri Enzyme now and see how my skin goes. Proof of the pudding and all that.

Straying from thread a little but has anyone ever recieved used and returned Elemis products from QVC. Have ordered TSVs before but a little weary of products thast have been out for a while, as I have had a bad experience with earings.

Any one bothering to stay up for this. There was a time I would have been excited about an Elemis TSV, but not this time.

Just checking here to see if anyone know anything about the TSV, but I can not be botheredt to stay up. There was a time I was quite :sleepy:excited about an Elemis TSV.

No,am off to bed.
Elemis rate very very high on my list of the most boring shows on QVC..even the maternity leave stand in presenter is every bit as boring as the regular presenter...couple that with Ali Young and my insomnia is cured lol!!

Elemis 3 Piece Tri-Enzyme Skin Smoothing System

Today's Special Value Price £52.68

QVC Price £63.25

Item Number 228311

Availability
In stock

UK P&P £4.95

Get smoother, more radiant skin with this great-value Elemis set. You'll receive three full-size Tri-Enzyme products to transform your beauty regime. Refresh tired skin with the Resurfacing Face Wash (200ml) - it gently removes dead skin cells leaving you with a fresh-faced complexion. Resurfacing Serum (30ml) contains white truffle and amino acids, and helps tone, moisturise and care for skin. Instantly smooth and firm your skin with the Gel Mask (50ml) - it targets uneven texture, fine lines and blemishes and balances skin's PH leaving you shine free.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.a...etadrill,html?cm_re=MainPanel-_-ONAIR-_-ONAIR

Latest posts

Back