Elemis TSV - 13/07/09

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Just found this on Facebook.

Tune into QVC on the 13th July for the Tri-Enzyme Skin Smoothing Collection. For one day only this amazing value collection will be available at less than a third of the usual price! Featuring all full size products from the Tri-Enzyme range you'll be mad to miss this amazing offer.

Available only on July 13th at 12am, 12pm, 8pm and 10pm

I won't be buying either. Tried the Tri-Enzyme Wash from the last TSV and it doesn't suit my skin at all - too rich. Anyone interested in buying it from me? Bottle has about 90% product left. x

Will be interested to see what is in the TSV as the flyer says all full sized products. We had the face wash in the last TSV so you wouldn't expect them to include it this time. But then the other three tri-enzyme products in the range cost £220 all together, so even at a third off that would be a pricey TSV. Myabe we'll get the mask, the wash and travel sizes of the enzyme peel and pro-collagen or something?

had the try me didn't do much for me, so i wont bother with the tsv

I'm scared of the tri-enzyme range, sounds like DIY microdermabrasion to me, as does the Alpha H range. I'm with Bluebell and really pleased this is a TSV I can avoid!

Quite surprised this range is being featured for a July TSV; thought you were supposed to stay away from the sun when using the facial wash?

Not for me either..didn't like the Tri-Enzyme one bit .. shame the tsv isn't the humongous pot of Po-collegen cream they had on this morning :sad:, when I noticed Keely say it can be used all over the face/neck/EYE area...as it was originally, before the eye cream came out! :tongue2:

daydreamer

I've been using the tri-enzyme discovery kit and have been very impressed with it and seen good results. However, no matter how impresed I am with the products no way am I paying for the full size items - far too expensive for my pocket. As I've stocked up on the discovery kit I very much doubt I'll go for this TSV.

Does anyone have any ideas what's in the kit yet apart from the mask? I'm wondering whether they will include the more expensive products from the range (serum/night cream) or whether it will be padded out with cheaper products like the liquid layer. Either way, very excited!

Does anyone have any ideas what's in the kit yet apart from the mask? I'm wondering whether they will include the more expensive products from the range (serum/night cream) or whether it will be padded out with cheaper products like the liquid layer. Either way, very excited!

Well, I suppose they'll want to keep the price around the £40 mark, so they could produce teeny sizes of the expensive products. My guess is that they have a smallish size of one of the expensive products and then pad it out with the cheaper stuff. I imagine the Tri-Enzyme wash will be in there. :thinking2:

^^But on the card that QVC sent a few weeks back, they hinted that the tsv would be all FULL SIZES of the tri-enzyme!!! :tongue2:

^^But on the card that QVC sent a few weeks back, they hinted that the tsv would be all FULL SIZES of the tri-enzyme!!! :tongue2:

I hope so. The mil for mil value thing gets on my nerves a bit. You just start to like a product and it runs out. :tongue2:

Latest posts

Back