Elemis TSV 13/02/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh, so the moaning about no easy pay will start.

I do not need anything, but fancy trying the new cleansing oil, my local counter does not know when they will get it?

Debenhams have some sets that include 50ml of the cleansing oil, I may get the one that has the sensitive skin Wash in it with the toner,

Oh, so the moaning about no easy pay will start.

I do not need anything, but fancy trying the new cleansing oil, my local counter does not know when they will get it?

Elemis themselves have some sets with the new oil, also timetospa have them, both online.:)

They seem to have renamed all the cleansing products.

Two images missing, but part of the TSV:
index.jpg

I know it's my own photo but what are the three products that have been revealed?

I can see one is a cleansing oil and because of that I'm out as I don't like them. I also have a tonne of beauty products to work my way through.

Over time, and having experienced the range on my changing skin, I have found that there are not that many elemis facial products that I'm impressed by. I like the cleansing balm, I like the procollagen advanced eye treatment, I like the pro-radiance illuminating flash balm, I like the pro-radiance limited edition cream cleanser. That's now it. PCMC doesn't do it for me any more, and I've never liked their toner, or their masks and their scrubs... It's their bath and shower stuff I really like.

If they do a tsv without facial products, I could be tempted, but otherwise I'm now safe on elemis.

I would love to try the new cleansing oil, but still have other cleansers to use. So no TSV for me.

I would love to try the new cleansing oil, but still have other cleansers to use. So no TSV for me.

I'm always keen to try new cleansers, but I'm trying to be very disciplined at present. I have a tonne of cleansers from a variety of brands that need to be used up before I add anything extra to my stash.

I'm always comforted to read Caroline Hirons' blog because she always has a variety of cleansers on the go... For me at present I've got the following on the go: elemis sensitive skinwash (which is low-foam) and Emma Hardie moringa cleansing balm, Gatineau melatogenine, b.pure micellar cleansing water, decleor radiance cleansing mousse (the one Fiona apparently created)... honestly that's enough for now. I've got Liz Earle, more decleor, gatineau, elemis and some clarins waiting in the wings once that lot's finished.

Concerning Caroline I always wonder if will ever finish all her stuff. She made a video where she presented all her creams, serums, cleansers, etc. , and she really has t o n s of products.

Concerning Caroline I always wonder if will ever finish all her stuff. She made a video where she presented all her creams, serums, cleansers, etc. , and she really has t o n s of products.

I think the difference is that she is in the beauty industry. She loves what she does, but it's her day job... I don't suppose absolutely everything is used down to the last drop, plus there is Give and Make Up and I think a lot of what she gets goes there.

The new oil has Winter Rose, not sure if this is different from normal rose oil?

I cannot use rose in facial skin care at all.

I have on the go at the moment.

Elemis Sensitive Wash mornings

Elemis Pro Radiance Cleanser removing makeup

Algenist Genuis Balm really like this. Use in evenings followed by second cleanse Sensitive Wash. Caroline says if you wear sunscreen on your face you need a second cleanse to shift it.

At the moment, I cleanse with Alpha-H's Balancing Cleanser and with Emma Hardie's Moringa Balm. And as both are very economical, they will last me a loooooooooong time. I like them very much.:)

I know it's my own photo but what are the three products that have been revealed?

I can see one is a cleansing oil and because of that I'm out as I don't like them. I also have a tonne of beauty products to work my way through.

From the new pump dispenser packaging it could be either:
A) Pro-Collagen Super Serum Elixir
B) Pro-Collagen Eye Renewal
C) Pro-Collagen Quartz Lift Serum
So out of those three I would guess the Serum Elixir, but I think maybe the new Pro-Collagen Lifting Treatment Neck & Bust will come in that packaging too, so I think it may well be that.

The aqua-blue 15ml tube I'm guessing is the new Pro-Collagen Marine Mask which I presume is the new name for the Quartz Lift Mask?

But the photo is so tiny there is a lot of guess work going on here ;)

Algenist Genuis Balm really like this. Use in evenings followed by second cleanse Sensitive Wash. Caroline says if you wear sunscreen on your face you need a second cleanse to shift it.

I'd say, from bitter experience, you definitely need a second cleans if wearing sunscreen. Result of skipping out on this, in my case, was pizza-face zit city :mysmilie_51: My own fault for being lazy... I've taken more care to scrupulously remove all spf before bedtime since.

Ok so the pump bottle is the New Pro-Definition Eye and Lip Contour Cream, the tube is the 15ml Pro-Collagen Neck & Boobs.

Latest posts

Back