Elemis TSV 1/2/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Elemis 5 Piece Pro-Intense Lift Effect Collection
Item no 206635
QVC Price £89.00
Today's Special Value Price £64.56
P&P £5.95

This five-piece Skin Lift Collection from Elemis includes Pro-Radiance Cream Cleanser, Pro-Intense Eye & Lip Contour Cream, Gentle Rose Exfoliator, Pro-Intense Lift Effect Night Cream and the new Pro-Intense Lift Effect Day Cream. Designed to reduce the appearance of loose skin, improve tone and texture, and moisturise your complexion; reinvigorate your skincare routine with this comprehensive collection from Elemis.

The next step in your skincare regime - the Pro-Intense range is the next step on from Pro-Collagen, designed to help lift and firm skin that has lost its elasticity and bounce.

Brand new - the Pro-Intense Lift Effect Day Cream is a new addition to the Pro-Intense range. Independently conducted clinical trials on this formula in 2012 proved a significant remodelling effect in cheek sagging in 63% of women, with improvement seen after just 28 days and becoming significant at 56 days.

Contains:
1 x Pro-Radiance Cream Cleanser (150ml; fullsize) - a deeply moisturising cream facial cleanser with active fragrances of sweet Brazilian orange, lavender, ylang ylang and patchouli, and formulated with essential plant extracts, moringa seed peptides, greater burdock, noni and assai fruit. Helps to balance your complexion and defend against daily pollutants
1 x Pro-Intense Eye & Lip Contour Cream (15ml; full size) - a rich textured cream containing active plant stem cells from edelweiss that contribute to protecting the shape of skin cells and hydrating throughout the day
1 x Gentle Rose Exfoliator (15ml; travel size) - formulated with absolute of Moroccan rose, smooth micro-spherical jojoba beads very gently exfoliate to leave skin soft to the touch. Subtly fragranced, this gel exfoliator is gentle enough to be used daily on all complexions, including the most sensitive
1 x Pro-Intense Lift Effect Night Cream (30ml; special size) - formulated with a powerful blend of gardenia stem cells, arjuna and lupin, this cream helps to improve the appearance of jawlines, cheeks and chin
1 x Pro-Intense Lift Effect Day Cream (30ml; special size) - the newest edition to the Pro-Intense range features a bio-complex of high-tech nature and plant stem cells, the trademarked Papilactyl D, lupin, and plant stem cells of edelweiss and tiger grass. Designed to help improve tone and texture to give the appearance of a firmer jawline and taut cheeks
1 x vanity bag

http://www.qvcuk.com/webapp/wcs/sto...word=206635&uattrmb=&ddkey=http:CatalogSearch

Anyone know the consistency of the pro-intense day and night cream? Is it the same as the pro-collagen (which I love as it just glides on the skin) or is it thick and heavy like Gatineau's Melatogenine?

That reminds me of the time when I was at the BB about 3 years ago and met Andrew. He asked me what I thought of the Melatogenine and I replied "It's a bit like Pond's". You should've seen his face! lmao

Just been reading Elemis FB and they have sent this TSV to a customer panel, Guess whos on the customer panel, DF's best mate that was part of the BCC auction bid. So not only does she keep posting about DF giving her freebies and encouraging Back to you members to buy them, Elemis are also sending her freebies. Shame on Qvc and Shame on Elemis!! There are genuine customers that cant afford the TSV that would love to try it.

Anyone know the consistency of the pro-intense day and night cream? Is it the same as the pro-collagen (which I love as it just glides on the skin) or is it thick and heavy like Gatineau's Melatogenine?

That reminds me of the time when I was at the BB about 3 years ago and met Andrew. He asked me what I thought of the Melatogenine and I replied "It's a bit like Pond's". You should've seen his face! lmao

I would say that the pro intense night cream is ever so slightly thicker but it's still light and glides on the skin. I can't use thick heavy creams either.

Just been reading Elemis FB and they have sent this TSV to a customer panel, Guess whos on the customer panel, DF's best mate that was part of the BCC auction bid. So not only does she keep posting about DF giving her freebies and encouraging Back to you members to buy them, Elemis are also sending her freebies. Shame on Qvc and Shame on Elemis!! There are genuine customers that cant afford the TSV that would love to try it.

I absolutely agree with your comment! I have often wondered who they get on these ' customer panels'. Whenever they go on the phones to talk to these 'customers' they always seem to be people with home counties accents. People who are already very privileged and can afford the products! Not once have l heard a person with a Northern accent talk about being on the customer panel! I suspect they are rather 'selective ' about who they 'choose'.

But many northerners can afford it, there are some very beautiful parts of the north of England where there are some hard working, affluent people. It is not all Benefit/Coronation street you know. ;)

It almost beggars belief. I simply cannot see what power an old trout like DF can have over the management of a MASSIVE corporation like Q. I am always struck by how often guests on shows mention DF to their presenter and they both agree she is a fantastic person. And I barely watch Q these days so goodness knows how often it happens! She must have tremendous clout there, bet the others all secretly hope she is riding for a fall!

As living in the North is nearly always considerably cheaper many in the North have a much larger disposable income than those living in the south and therefore better standard of living.

As living in the North is nearly always considerably cheaper many in the North have a much larger disposable income than those living in the south and therefore better standard of living.

I wouldn't say this is an accurate description at all but l don't really want to get into a row about the differences of those living in the North v the South!

But many northerners can afford it, there are some very beautiful parts of the north of England where there are some hard working, affluent people. It is not all Benefit/Coronation street you know. ;)

I live in a stunning part of the north of England but l know lots of people who are having their hours of work reduced and have the threat of redundancy hanging over them and don't have lots of spare money to spend.

This is the statement on the Back To You QVC Facebook page.

Back To You Qvc
This is an unofficial QVC Facebook group that is managed by presenter Debbie Flint. Although it’s run independently, it is endorsed by QVC and may be mentioned on air in relation to the Back to You shows.
If you have any problems , concerns or queries with your products please contact the dedicated Customer service team on 0800 51 41 31 who will be happy to help deal with problem

Yet strangely when the BCC drama hit, QVC kept insisting on their Facebook page this group was nothing to do with them. So how can it be endorsed by QVC?

This is the statement on the Back To You QVC Facebook page.

Back To You Qvc
This is an unofficial QVC Facebook group that is managed by presenter Debbie Flint. Although it’s run independently, it is endorsed by QVC and may be mentioned on air in relation to the Back to You shows.
If you have any problems , concerns or queries with your products please contact the dedicated Customer service team on 0800 51 41 31 who will be happy to help deal with problem

Yet strangely when the BCC drama hit, QVC kept insisting on their Facebook page this group was nothing to do with them. So how can it be endorsed by QVC?

That statement has been edited more times than DF has mentioned her book on air!!

Hmmmmmm I see a distinct take over from Julia Roberts as Queen of Q, is it my imagination or is Debbie Flint the new queen b ?????

That statement has been edited more times than DF has mentioned her book on air!!

By heck! that must be going some. Every time l see DF on Q she's flogging her books or mentioning her them.

Elemis on FB asked for customer testers for the TSV too a while ago. I entered but didn't get anywhere. Did see some usual Elemis devotees names pop up as successful though.

Those that cant use thick creams, try using it on your neck and throat.

In the past I've had jars of pro-collagen intensive night cream included in the sets, but never used (mainly forgot) to use at night, so having been using it daily on my neck and throat - what a difference ! and is especially good as protection in the current cold and windy weather, where our skin needs armour plating protection.

Listening to Keeley & JF stressing the Q Elemis prices compared with an Elemis salon I begin to wonder who buys Elemis at their store counters & salons if they are paying so much more?If they can discount so much (despite the quantity Q order!) are they not overpriced to begin with?

We have a counter in my local Debenhams, and indeed people do go and buy from it. Now like Time To Spa they have special packs and duos which always sell well. I like some of the bath and body range so rather up my Beauty Club money and wait for 10% off to buy, even better when they are giving 5 good size samples with purchase. They now hide the lip balm as people just bought two of those to get the gift:mysmilie_17:

Latest posts

Back