Elemis TSV 09/09/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Elemis 3 Piece Collection TSV 09/09/23 (Pre sale from 04/09/23) & Comes in a Choice of Cream (Original, SPF or Ultra Rich)

apparently £69 + post & Auto-Delivery

30ml Pro Collagen Marine Cream RRP £60 + post
30ml Overnight Matrix RRP £105 + post
15ml Tri Acid Peel RRP £73 + post
Headband (no cost)

Total RRP £238 + post
15ml is worth £36.50 as 30ml is £73

TSV Price is £69.98

I have to laugh at the ‘made up’ RRP of these (and all the other beauty brands) No way is one product worth around £80-100 . If they really were worth that, no way could they be sold at these so called discount prices , no matter how many they are able to shift. They still make a very tidy profit out of people who think they are getting a bargain. We all know that all the products come from one vat of primal soup! (and cost pennies to make)

I would have been tempted by the inclusion of the Overnight Matrix which I would still use but trying to be more considerate as to what I spend my money on.I do like the LE Night cream which is much cheaper and I have that holiday I was considering some weeks ago to pay for!
The Matrix is a bit like the new rose serum… far too expensive to want to even try it….
Like you, I’m really trying to think about what I’m spending….
The LE night crexam is growing on me…. I can’t say I wake up looking like I’ve had 8 hours sleep though 😂 but it’s a nice dream and very cheap!
Did you see LE have 25% again?

Keeley is revealing the TSV on Sunday morning…..
🤪 'Reveal' .....

I don’t/can’t watch Keeley so I only saw the products and then a few people listed them….
Wish she would just post the items…

For someone who has been a BA as long as she has, she really is a dreadful presenter…. She keeps rolling her eyes and swollowing her top lip… I find it so annoying I just can’t watch her.
It's the vocab & misinfo' for me. To summarise: Everything is suitable for absolutely everyone, including the family dog. Put every single product on your face, always.

Elemis 3 Piece Collection TSV 09/09/23 (Pre sale from 04/09/23) & Comes in a Choice of Cream (Original, SPF or Ultra Rich)

apparently £69 + post & Auto-Delivery

30ml Pro Collagen Marine Cream RRP £60 + post
30ml Overnight Matrix RRP £105 + post
15ml Tri Acid Peel RRP £73 + post
Headband (no cost)

Total RRP £238 + post
I'm guessing 79 ish?

The Matrix is a bit like the new rose serum… far too expensive to want to even try it….
Like you, I’m really trying to think about what I’m spending….
The LE night crexam is growing on me…. I can’t say I wake up looking like I’ve had 8 hours sleep though 😂 but it’s a nice dream and very cheap!
Did you see LE have 25% again?
I was underwhelmed. Very 'perfumed'

🤪 'Reveal' .....

It's the vocab & misinfo' for me. To summarise: Everything is suitable for absolutely everyone, including the family dog. Put every single product on your face, always.

I'm guessing 79 ish?

I was underwhelmed. Very 'perfumed'
Keeley said it is £69.98

I'm very tempted as I love the PCMC and the matrix but only if it's on easy pay. I nearly bought some PCMC and rose balm for £35 on 3 EP but I've put it off until I see what's what with the TSV.

CC

I’m going to wait and see what the Murad TSV contains.
I think I’m probably done until the Christmas TSV’s start appearing…..
Molton Brown will be a definite and possibly Elemis…
Last year L’Occitane did a really nice set after their Christmas TSV so I’m hoping they do something similar this year

Matrix is great, but I only buy when its tsv. I've used PMC since it was launched - (and I was much younger), and it has served me well, but we all know that skin changes as we get older, and my skin drank it in during the early years, but my aged skin is now so much drier, so I'm using up a tub so much quicker. Nevertheless, I really dread to think what my skin would be like if I hadn't used PMC for the past 15 years. (and of course regular CACI treatments) ! I'm just shy of 75 and since turning 70 my facial skin has erupted in all sorts of 'under the skin' lumps and bumps, plus lesions that have been operated on - covered up by long fringe and side bits, BUT in general I don't have cheek wrinkles or crinkles, so I'm thankful for small mercies.

I've used PCMC since it was launched, and although I've tried others now and then, there is nothing that suits me better, my skin loves it.
I won't be buying the TSV though, as hate the smell of Matrix, and don't want the peel.

Lynn mentioned Murad in above post......It was one of the others I tried when it was on offer in Debenhams. I had a full consultation with the SA, and given samples of products to go with the set I had bought,
It was quite honestly one of the worst skincare brands I had ever used, so awful I ended up returning it to the counter and was refunded.

We are all different though, and by trial and error we find out what our skin loves best :)

Latest posts

Back