Elemis TSV 07/09/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Keeley has said on Fb that its a 4 piece kit containing items from the pro collagen range including the 30ml pro collagen marine cream and the pro collagen serum.

The Tsv will also contain Pro collagen Oxygenating Night Cream 30mls, It will be on Auto delivery and priced at alittle over £60 + P&P

I think all this auto deliveries are getting a joke , so thats SBC, Decleor , Elemis , Barminerals and Mally all in the same 4/5 weeks , how much money do they think we have.

I think they`re stuffing in the AD`s as fast as they can before the Christmas EP`s and extended guarantee periods.

Well going by what members on this forum and Qvc Fb think, People would prefer Easy Pays rather than Auto Deliveries , What does AY know anyway lol :mysmilie_59:

i don't mind auto deliveries if they are worth it, i ordered the laura geller auto delivery.
and well AY probably has thousands of people asking her for things, on Facebook or twitter not just this forum - i highly doubt she even reads this forum, unless she has will do it for her.

More like its Qvc saying lets put everything on Auto Delivery so we dont have to offer easy pays but pass it off as its the viewers that have asked for it!!

I would love every beauty TSV to be on AD so I can cool down and may cancel further drops in my own time rather that buying more than one set of the TSV and then having to send it back.

I think all this auto deliveries are getting a joke , so thats SBC, Decleor , Elemis , Barminerals and Mally all in the same 4/5 weeks , how much money do they think we have.

Agreed. Was the same before Christmas, about 3 or 4 TSVs in top brands like Elemis and Lulu Guinness. Why not already them out a bit more.

I think this is a pretty good TSV, but because it's a TSV I still think it should be cheaper than £60.

I won't be buying, but that's because I have a pot of marine cream & the night cream from other TSVs and I don't like the eye product (don't feel like it did anything for me).

I haven't actually tried the serum, but I'm only 27 so I don't think I need to be using this yet desperately.
I knew the serum would be coming out in the pump form at some point this year and in a TSV, because Keeley told my Mum at the Beauty Bash.

I must admit this looks a very appealing tsv.

But surely the Super Serum must be re-formulated to be packaged in a pump bottle.

I mean surely the original super serum is packaged in individual vials as the formulation is super fresh, and low in Parabens, and this unstable formula dictates that it must be packaged as such. Unless the vial packaging is just to charge an inflated price, and convince pampered princesses to part with a lot of cash in return for an exclusive, special, super prized elixir of youth!

Don't worry though if you cannot afford this one, there is another in November which will have face and body products in it. I will say this will be the Christmas one.

Does not say how much product is in the Super Serum, could be only 14 days worth to try, they usually do that with the Bliss caps.

Keeley has officially said under £60 so £59+ and the shipping.

Latest posts

Back