Elemis TSV 02/04/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I tried their small duo of micellar water and a tube of their marine cream with SPF30 a while ago. The micellar water stung my eyes and the marine cream made my skin go red. That was my first and last experience of Elemis so, as usual, I won’t be watching QVC that day.

For me the LE TSV seems much better value and the days of my spending £70 on a beauty tsv without a second thought are long gone, especially when I not sure how old some of the products are, it's a big no from me
I agree with all of that
But…. If you use the code WELCOME on LE website, you get 20% off their monthly deal, with the superskin serum and oil…
I used hubby’s iPad and email and it worked…. Brings the price down to £55.60, which is only a little over the QVC TSV.
Depends how much C&P you want, but I suspect the items on the website would be fresher

I agree with all of that
But…. If you use the code WELCOME on LE website, you get 20% off their monthly deal, with the superskin serum and oil…
I used hubby’s iPad and email and it worked…. Brings the price down to £55.60, which is only a little over the QVC TSV.
Depends how much C&P you want, but I suspect the items on the website would be fresher
Thats a very good deal, thanks for the info, I have just looked at my stash and discovered 4 bottles of toner at least three tubes of C&P and have still got some superskin moisturiser from the good big deal they had last year so have given myself a good talking to and will be using this up before purchasing anything else 😀

I have just come across a Pro Collagen Marine Cream 50ml in my stash and thought I would check the batch number to see how old it is. However it is a really strange batch number 17F1HG and isn't listed on any of the checking sites. I have double checked the packaging and the pot and the batch number is the same, it is odd as it doesn't seem to fit in with other batch numbers I have.

Thats a very good deal, thanks for the info, I have just looked at my stash and discovered 4 bottles of toner at least three tubes of C&P and have still got some superskin moisturiser from the good big deal they had last year so have given myself a good talking to and will be using this up before purchasing anything else 😀
Oh goodness that sounds like me……
It’s a really good deal but I don’t need it…. And I really need to empty my stash cupboard before I buy more.

I have just come across a Pro Collagen Marine Cream 50ml in my stash and thought I would check the batch number to see how old it is. However it is a really strange batch number 17F1HG and isn't listed on any of the checking sites. I have double checked the packaging and the pot and the batch number is the same, it is odd as it doesn't seem to fit in with other batch numbers I have.
Email Elemis direct and ask them

Elemis 5 Piece Collection TSV 02/04/23 (pre sale from 27/03/23 & apparently £71.95 + £3.95 post & 5 Easy Pays of £14.39

Rose

30ml Rose PCMC RRP £60 + post
15ml Rose Oil RRP £69 + post
195ml Wildflower Cleansing Oil RRP £36 + post
300ml English Garden Bath & Shower Milk RRP £29 + post
100ml English Garden Body Balm RRP £15 + post

Original

30ml Original PCMC RRP £60 + post
15ml Original Oil RRP £69 + post
195ml Wildflower Cleansing Oil RRP £36 + post
300ml Lime & Ginger Bath & Shower Milk RRP £29 + post
100ml Lime & Ginger Body Balm RRP £15 + post

Total RRP £209 + post

Attachments

• Elemis TSV 1.jpg
    Elemis TSV 1.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 95
  • Elemis TSV 2.jpg
    Elemis TSV 2.jpg
    136.3 KB · Views: 94
Received a promo flyer and sample size of rose pcmc from qvc - I prefer the original so my money is safe but good value kit

Elemis Pro-Collagen Skincare & Aromatic Body 5 Piece Collection
Item Number: 248243
QVC Price £150.00
Todays Special Value Price £71.95
P&P £3.95
5 Easy Pays of £14.39

Indulge in the power of Elemis from top to toe with this extraordinary five-piece collection, boasting a trio of incredible skincare icons and two luxurious bodycare formulas. Discover a complete skincare regimen including Cleansing Oil, Pro-Collagen Facial Oil and Pro-Collagen Marine Cream, each in your choice of formulation, as well as a bodycare routine of Bath & Shower Milk and body moisturiser, both infused with a sumptuous aromatic. Transform your entire daily ritual with a little help from the experts at Elemis.

*A great saving: if you were to buy the items in either option in this Elemis collection individually from QVC UK you’d pay £209, plus P&P. So, for our Today’s Special Value price of just £71.95, plus P&P, you’re saving £137.05.

Discover Pro-Collagen - this popular range is one of the signature collections of the Elemis brand, and features treatments specifically formulated to help target visible signs of ageing, helping to create a supple, moisturised and revitalised look.

Your complete ritual - if your daily routine is feeling a little lacklustre, this collection will change it for the better. With both a three-piece skincare regimen included, featuring cleanser, moisturiser and facial oil, and a shower routine of versatile Bath & Shower Milk and a body moisturiser, this collection will revamp your daily ritual with luxury formulas your skin will thank you for.

A skin win - let your skincare routine do more for you with this revitalising trio, which covers everything from cleanser to facial oil to treat your complexion to a touch of luxury, whatever your skin type. Together, they'll work to support your skin's natural barrier function as well as helping to cleanse and hydrate, so you can rely on each multi-tasking formula to deliver the very best to your complexion.

Make your shower powerful - bathe your body in indulgent, ultra-hydrating formulas day in, day out with this collection, which boasts the exquisite Bath & Shower Milk that can be used as a luxurious wash or a foaming bath, as well as a rich body moisturiser to help leave your skin feeling supremely silky and soft. Both are infused with a sumptuous aromatic of your choice, helping awaken your senses and unwind at the beginning or end of a busy day.

In with the new - the Rose option features the launch of brand new Pro-Collagen Rose Marine Cream, which boasts the same world-renowned Marine Cream formula that Elemis fans know and love, infused with a soothing rose aromatic and organic English Rose Hydrolat, which incorporates over 20 varieties of roses, carefully selected for their complexity of fragrance. Discover the joy of Rose Marine Cream and bathe your complexion in a bed of roses every day.

Your skin, your choice - this collection includes a trio of skincare icons in your choice of two formulations, so all you have to do is pick the option that best suits your skin. Go for the Rose option for a stunning floral twist on these Elemis classics, featuring the brand new launch of Pro-Collagen Rose Marine Cream, Pro-Collagen Rose Facial Oil and Wildflowers Cleansing Oil. Choose the Original option for world-renowned favourites Pro-Collagen Marine Cream, Pro-Collagen Facial Oil and Nourishing Omega-Rich Cleansing Oil. Whichever you decide, you'll receive your body care duo in a beautiful corresponding scent!

Your radiant fragrance - there are two gorgeous scents to choose from in this collection, which correspond superbly with your skincare choice. The Rose option features Bath & Shower Milk and Body Balm in the enchanting English Garden fragrance, boasting notes of peony, geranium and mandarin orange, while the Original option features the radiant Lime & Ginger fragrance with notes of zesty lime and warming ginger. Whichever you choose, you'll receive the professional quality you expect from Elemis, with a sumptuous scent you'll simply love.

Gorgeous gifting - complete with a pretty drawstring bag to keep it in, this collection makes a beautiful present for someone who adores the Elemis range, or for a loved one who deserves some TLC. Trust us, their skin will be thanking you!

Stock up on stellar skincare - whether you're a dedicated Elemis fan or you're just about to discover this wonderful brand, we're pretty sure you're going to adore this collection, so why not stock up by selecting the Auto Delivery option? You'll receive the same amazing collection, without the bag, at today's incredible price in 60 days' time, letting you enjoy the Elemis experience for longer - and save for longer too!

Rose option contains:

• 1 x Pro-Collagen Rose Marine Cream (30ml) - celebrating 20 years since the launch of award-winning Pro-Collagen Marine Cream, this gorgeous edition features the same iconic formula designed to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and increase hydration, leaving your skin feeling smoother and firmer, but with a beautiful new rose aromatic. Enriched with fully traceable organic English rose hydrolat that incorporates over 20 varieties of rose, plus gingko biloba and chlorella vulgaris
  • 1 x Wildflower Cleansing Oil (195ml) - working to soften the feel of skin as it cleanses, this luxurious, floral-inspired cleansing oil will gently remove make-up and impurities without stripping the skin of its natural oils. Transforming into a milk, it works to reveal a clean, radiant complexion with no oily residue.
  • 1 x Pro-Collagen Rose Facial Oil (15ml) - a lightweight formula that works to smooth the look of fine lines and wrinkles while helping to seal in moisture for a luminous glow. Enriched with up to 17 varieties of organic roses that go into the making of this English rose oleo extract, plus rosa damascena and rosehip seed oil, as well as safflower oil, padina pavonica (a marine algae), roaring water kelp, coastal extract, plus the oils of sweet almond, jojoba and coconut. Ideal for all skin types, including sensitive skin
  • 1 x English Garden Bath & Shower Milk (300ml) - a sumptuous body wash formulated to help gently cleanse your skin and leave it feeling soft and smooth, and infused with an uplifting, aromatic scent with notes of peony, geranium and mandarin orange
  • 1 x English Garden Body Balm (100ml) - a fast-absorbing formula that works to smooth and moisturise your skin while wrapping it in a gorgeous blend of peony, geranium and mandarin orange

Or

Original option contains:

• 1 x Pro-Collagen Marine Cream (30ml) - a beauty icon, this award-winning cream is designed to help reduce the appearance of wrinkles and increase hydration, leaving your skin feeling smoother and firmer. Blended with a cocktail of three seaweeds - padina pavonica (a marine algae), porphyridium and chlorella, plus ginkgo biloba, rose and mimosa
  • 1 x Nourishing Omega-Rich Cleansing Oil (195ml) - formulated to soothe and soften the skin as it cleanses and lifts away impurities and make-up, while maintaining the skin's natural barrier to leave skin looking healthier and more radiant. Blended with over 90% natural oils including omega 9-rich winter rose oil, along with the oils of chia seed, caster seed, grapefruit peel, rosemary leaf and patchouli leaf, plus limonene and vitamin-rich pomegranate extract. Suitable for most skin types, ideal for oily skin
  • 1 x Pro-Collagen Marine Oil (15ml) - a luxurious oil formulated to help target visible signs of ageing, promoting a plump, hydrated and dewy appearance. Infused with organic English rose oleo extract and rosehip seed oil with white poppy seed oils and a trio of seaweed extracts, including padina pavonica (a marine algae), golden seaweed and Roaring Water Kelp
  • 1 x Lime & Ginger Bath & Shower Milk (300ml) - an invigorating formula that works to deeply hydrate and gently cleanse your body, leaving it lightly scented with refreshing lime and warming ginger. Enriched with an infusion of lime peel, orange peel and lavender oil
  • 1 x Lime & Ginger Body Butter (100ml) - a deeply hydrating formula that melts into the skin and works to leave skin feeling smooth and soft, infused with the revitalising scent of lime and ginger. Enriched with lime peel plus bergamot, coconut and sweet almond oils

Well the last old stock TSV doesn’t seem to have put that many off….. the Facebook lot all seem to have got up at 5am to order multiples..🤪

Anyone going for it?
Not me! I think I will be buying from Boots as at least I won't be getting old stock! Well I hope not!! I never knew about this until I joined this forum it has educated and continues to educate me on lots of things regarding these channels.

Latest posts

Back