Elemis tan accelerator vs. Gatineau tan accelerator ?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Suey

Registered Shopper
Inspired by today's presentations about the Gatineau tan accelerator, I am wondering if this is a better option than the Elemis one, which I normally use (with no problems, I might add). Has anyone used both, and can give a comparison please? Also, can you use the Gatineau one on your face? Thanks !

I much prefer the Elemis one simply for the fact it has a low spf factor,I do believe you can use the Gatineau one on your face.

Am curious about these kinds of product. What is supposed to make them work (other than being a skin conditioner/moisturizer)? If they do actually work is there a cheaper generic form of the active ingredient?

Inspired by today's presentations about the Gatineau tan accelerator, I am wondering if this is a better option than the Elemis one, which I normally use (with no problems, I might add). Has anyone used both, and can give a comparison please? Also, can you use the Gatineau one on your face? Thanks !

I am really glad you have asked this question. I love the Elemis too and wondered how the gatineau compared!

Not bothering as its on advanced orders. I could do with some quickly as l am off on holiday in a few weeks! I for one will be glad to get away from this awful cold wind! Its been horrendous these last few days!

I ordered 3 from Salon Skincare in the winter as they had a good offer on. I us from now till September as a body moisturiser, it helps me get a tan. without burning, and spending hours in the sun.

I've tried both and prefer the Elemis. I live in Spain so sunbathe alot. I use Ultrasun which is great. Having used both tan accelarators for several years, I've decided not to this year and see if I notice anything different.

I use Ecotan still from the days when QVC did stock it. I get it off eBay now for about £15 for 500ml.

My Mum has tried both Elemis' & Gatineau's tan accelerators and she said she prefers Gatineau's as it's cheaper & she found they did about the same job.

I have ordered the TSV as I was interested in trying a different brands tan accelerator as I use it as a body lotion every year from about Easter to autumn.

Latest posts

Back