Elemis Skin Therapies TSV 24/07/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

That is just not on! If you are on Facebook go to Elemis' page and complain.

I mentioned it on a post about the tsv..Keeley said she would be fed too and if she could have sent me one she would but head office didn't have any either. Just strange it's gone missing between QVC and Hermes...

I absolutely agree with Donna. I am sure that there is much more QVC & Elemis can do to satisfy your order. Whilst I appreciate the Elemis branded box (I use them as gift boxes for the collections I put together myself made up of items from the TSV's & other collections) I do realise that it makes them vulnerable to theft as anyone in 'the know' will be aware of the high value contents.
I do hope that you are going to pursue this faerie.

They told me at customer service they have refunded me and that if I phone around 15th Aug they might have some in stock and they would honour the tsv price, that there's nothing else they can do...

Am kicking myself...I could have called yesterday before they sold out, just thought it was a weekend thing (hence waiting until today)

Am raging!! Ordered the tsv on pre-release on Thursday, was showing as shipped Friday, still doesn't say Hermes have received it!! Just called QVC to be told it's gone missing before it got to Hermes, I'm not getting it now since it's sold out and the advance orders have sold out...

This could be the last straw with QVC!!

Oh no! How frustrating and disappointing for you. I can't believe they are not going to be getting any more in + can't honour your order. I am not at all surprised this is the straw the broke the camel's back for you! I wish I had bought two then I could have let you have one of mine!!!,

Oh no! How frustrating and disappointing for you. I can't believe they are not going to be getting any more in + can't honour your order. I am not at all surprised this is the straw the broke the camel's back for you! I wish I had bought two then I could have let you have one of mine!!!,

Aww thanks for the kind thought... my only hope is to see if it comes back in stock at £95 and phone customer service and see if they'll honour the price...probably won't want it by then though (I can get a wee bit ****** minded lol) am calming down a wee bit now...

I stopped using elemis years ago but I ordered on advance orders, as I had ordered the beauty box first to try the cleansing water, with the intention of cancelling if I didn't like it. ( I had planned on using pcmc as a neck cream). The beauty box hasn't arrived but the tsv came today. I have tried the cleansing water which to me feels like it needs to be followed with a toner, and the sweet orchid oil has given me a headache......so this will be going back.

I stopped using elemis years ago but I ordered on advance orders, as I had ordered the beauty box first to try the cleansing water, with the intention of cancelling if I didn't like it. ( I had planned on using pcmc as a neck cream). The beauty box hasn't arrived but the tsv came today. I have tried the cleansing water which to me feels like it needs to be followed with a toner, and the sweet orchid oil has given me a headache......so this will be going back.

You could sell it to faerie to resolve her problem?

My TSV has arrived today, yay! And as far as I am concerned, I won't buy the September TSV which is announced on the leaflet and contains the Biotec Cleanser, the Biotec Day Cream and the Oxygenating Night Cream, plus a bag. I think I have spent enough money on cosmetics so far.

Hmm...don't know now whether to get the last tsv (since they are supposed to be going to honor the price) or wait 2 weeks and get this one now...in the pic does it look like full sizes etc?

Hmm...don't know now whether to get the last tsv (since they are supposed to be going to honor the price) or wait 2 weeks and get this one now...in the pic does it look like full sizes etc?
This last TSV is sold out as far as I know, would you still get it?
The September TSV looks like the night cream is "special size" 30ml, the two Biotec products seem to be full sizes from the pic.

Long story with the last TSV, I had ordered it, they lost it before they even got it to Hermes, they said they are getting more in and that they will honour the price ... 1 cant afford both in such a short space of time ...will need to decide between them ...

Long story with the last TSV, I had ordered it, they lost it before they even got it to Hermes, they said they are getting more in and that they will honour the price ... 1 cant afford both in such a short space of time ...will need to decide between them ...
Yeah, I read your story with the TSV, just wondering as it is sold out.
Well, as I was waiting for the TSV since I knew about it from the Beauty Bash, I would go for it! :) I wanted to try the ultra rich cream and I love the cleansing balm. The Biotec products are said to be great, but to be honest, they are very expensive in my opinion and will probably not be in a TSV that often, furthermore, I don't get the point of that whole range *stupidme*.

I love the ultra rich too, hadn't tried the papaya peel, I had been waiting for a while for the TSV to come around and even got to pre-order it on the Thursday, it showed as shipped then nothing ... still only sitting as order created on Hermes website, they never received it and by the time QVC worked out they had lost it it was sold out. Ive been told that as it was soo popular they will be getting it back in stock, as it was their error, they will give me the same price (not the ordinary £95 price). Ive since ordered the papaya from an auction site.. I had tried a sample of the Biotec, it made my skin feel amazing but I only had the tiniest sample, not sure what would happen longer term

Will wait until nearer the 15th Aug, when I was told to phone QVC re stock, and make a decision then. I have a limited budget so will only be able to buy one

If you read the QVC Facebook its nothing but complaints these days. Orders missing, damaged and it just oh contact CS. One woman last week really lost her temper and said she was sick contacting CS over the matter. They just don't seem to care.

Then the odd plant no doubt from BTY group saying how wonder they are or when is the Dyson hairdryer coming to QVC

I never thought I would say this, but I really like the Elemis Micellar Water. The cheap one I tried from the DHS left my skin feeling terribly dry. I quite liked the Decleor one but this one is even nicer.

If you read the QVC Facebook its nothing but complaints these days. Orders missing, damaged and it just oh contact CS. One woman last week really lost her temper and said she was sick contacting CS over the matter. They just don't seem to care.

Then the odd plant no doubt from BTY group saying how wonder they are or when is the Dyson hairdryer coming to QVC

Yes, it does make you wonder exactly what award their customer service won and when?? :mysmilie_506:

I never thought I would say this, but I really like the Elemis Micellar Water. The cheap one I tried from the DHS left my skin feeling terribly dry. I quite liked the Decleor one but this one is even nicer.

I really like it, too! Decided to return my Elemis TSV, but I got a little one in my beauty box, and will be ordering another full size separately. Smells nice, and removes eye make-up in a couple of wipes.

How did you decide?

Latest posts

Back